By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who beat Bloodborne?

So

Halo 25 41.67%

fucking 26 43.33%

five 9 15.00%

Total:60
alternine said:

I have. How long did it take you to beat the final boss?

around 9 or 10 minutes, took me five tries to do it

Around the Network

Took me four tries. He insta killed me twice lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Skullwaker said:
I can assure you that if I had a PS4 and the game...I still wouldn't have finished it by now. I'm a pansy.

Answered 'fucking' in the poll. Always choose fucking.

must have been a tough call. i assume it was hard picking fucking over halo. not sure how you made the decision tbh. i for sure couldn't make one.

alternine said:

oh dear, i'm talking about the nurse. i sacrificed at the end like a bitch.

I have. Took me ages to beat the last boss I think i finished at level 84. On second character now, went for the mercy blades at the start of the game :P took forever to farm 40k echoes lol

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
alternine said:

Oh the nurse. Wait so after you beat the nurse the credits rolled?.After I beat the nurse I got ti go back to the hunters dream

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
thedawghousev2 said:

Oh the nurse. Wait so after you beat the nurse the credits rolled?.After I beat the nurse I got ti go back to the hunters dream

yeah i talked to the guy in the dream and instead of refusing, i sacrificed

Not yet, just finished classes and finishing up some Mega Man X games and Uncharted, afterwards I should have some time to finish it.

thedawghousev2 said:
alternine said:

yeah i talked to the guy in the dream and instead of refusing, i sacrificed

Ohhh you submitted your life. I thought you meant you didnt go back lol but yeah I chose refuse and had to fight him. Hes a bitch to beat.

- Max Payne 3

Yeah about 4 hours ago I finished it with the 3rd ending, now making a new character and class as well as doing NG and earning the plat.