Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Angry Joe's Final Nintendo Rant! With FEELS

Nintendo's Youtube Policy is?

That is not cool, Nintendo. 322 64.02%

I stand with Nintendo. 127 25.25%

Poor Joe.. 54 10.74%

Total:503

Would love to see Angry Joe and Reggie go at it

Around the Network

As much as I like Joe I feel he just isn't a guy who likes Nintendo, he's never covered them in the past like he did with XB360, PC and PS4/XB1 (only a few), it just feels like he's doing this purely for money.

Of course he could just make another channel and join the program if he truly wants to play Nintendo games, of course he doesn't have to but really then it would be all about the money, the die hards so far just go with the program.

I wish Joe would rag more about stuff Sony/MS do though, it only seems to be about the odd few games but when it's a YT service it's got to be Nintendo.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I have to agree on one thing, Nintendo really needs to work on their Youtube policies.

Goodnightmoon said:

"This is the final Nintendo Angry Rant and the Final Nintendo Video on this channel. Tired of these guys claiming our videos as their own. While other companies are understanding how valuable the youtube gaming community is, Nintendo only see's free labor and dollar signs.

Because of that attitude, I wont be covering Mario Kart, Mario Party, Zelda, Star Fox, Metroid and whatever 17th version of the same game Nintendo wants people to talk about on youtube until they pull their heads out of their asses and stop claiming videos."

This is pure trolling, populism and clickbait. Unsuscribed forever.

This is the guy that made his fans buy him a WiiU, because he doesnt have enough money with 2 millions subs on his channel. And yet he hasn´t review any of its games. Because is too much for him share a pice of the revenue of 2 videos per year to make happy the few Nintendo fans on his channel, specially the ones that paid him a WiiU. Instead he make videos feeding the haters to earn audience. Awesome.

Dude, Nintendo's copyright policies are 100% wrong, even illegal.  They have claimed reviews, they have claimed news stories.  Those are the textbook definitions of fair use and if any of these YouTubers had the money to do so, they could kick Nintendo's butt all over open court.  

As for sharing "a bit" of revenue, unless you sign up to the creators program it's all the revenue.  And if you do sign up, they take 40%.  That's on top of the 40% YouTube takes.  And ad revenue is at a low right now so what Nintendo is doing is mental.

Also, Joe gave Nintendo props some time before he got a Wii U.  

Nuvendil said:

Dude, Nintendo's copyright policies are 100% wrong, even illegal.  They have claimed reviews, they have claimed news stories.  Those are the textbook definitions of fair use and if any of these YouTubers had the money to do so, they could kick Nintendo's butt all over open court.  

They claimed reviews? Ok that IS Illegal.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:

As for sharing "a bit" of revenue, unless you sign up to the creators program it's all the revenue.  And if you do sign up, they take 40%.  That's on top of the 40% YouTube takes.  And ad revenue is at a low right now so what Nintendo is doing is mental.

Also, Joe gave Nintendo props some time before he got a Wii U.  

Out of curiousity, where have they issued a copyright claim against reviews or news (note: there is a difference between a claim and Content ID)?

daredevil.shark said:
onionberry said:
This guy doesn't even like Nintendo, it's all about money.

As a lifelong supporter of Xbox angry Joe got Wii U to show his support. It's about money plus gamers passion. And in the video Joe speaks some bitter truth.

he knows about the Nintendo program on youtube, he's too stupid or, he wants to do a rant like all the other rants on his channel for more money. He doesn't cover Nintendo content, and his wii u was a donation. Crybaby, that's what he is. "passion" lol, paycheck.

onionberry said:
daredevil.shark said:

As a lifelong supporter of Xbox angry Joe got Wii U to show his support. It's about money plus gamers passion. And in the video Joe speaks some bitter truth.

he knows about the Nintendo program on youtube, he's too stupid or, he wants to do a rant like all the other rants on his channel for more money. He doesn't cover Nintendo content, and his wii u was a donation. Crybaby, that's what he is. "passion" lol, paycheck.

Gotta agree. He was never even interested in Nintendo to begin with.

daredevil.shark said:
onionberry said:
This guy doesn't even like Nintendo, it's all about money.

From what I heard.... Gamers paid for his wiiu with their own money... Not Angry Joe... So no, it really is all about the money since he didnt even use his ad rev to purchase it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=koX-Ny6zHdM

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

onionberry said:
daredevil.shark said:

He would have more Nintendo content if Nintendo stopped claiming his videos. Now lets say If he did signed up for Nintendo youtube program, he won't be able to review none Nintendo games, and he will only be able to review a selected amount of Nintendo IPs, and then Nintendo will have to review his video which takes a couple of days before it is uploaded. In other words, Angry Joe's channel which covers all games, will be dead.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5