By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon Japan Sales and General Discussion Thread: Semi-Daily Updates!

SMTxFE is finally picking up some steam.

However, it's sad to see it still behind Amiibo Festival.

Around the Network

Splatoon Wii U Bundle now finally made it into the top 20.

Since the Super Mario Maker bunle is duking it out with the white PS4 and there's a third Wii U set (32GB white Wii U without a game) around the 50th spot but no third PS4, I think Wii U is going to outsell PS4 over the next weeks.

As for Ginei Ibun Roku #FE, maybe the date for the launch is even worse as I anticipated. It comes out just too late as a christmas gift, where most preorders and game purchases in december go to. It is basically the christmas cake version of a game release.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Splatoon Wii U Bundle has just entered the top 20.

It seems like another great week is coming for Splatoon.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

The battle between wii u and ps4 in next Wednesday's numbers will be close.  One tracker might choose ps4 and the other the Wii U.  

Around the Network

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

OneKartVita said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

The battle between wii u and ps4 in next Wednesday's numbers will be close.  One tracker might choose ps4 and the other the Wii U.  

PS4 bundles are sitting at 16, 38 and 96 right now. The Wii U bundles are closer together: 20, 32 and 42 are their positions. The Wii U bundles are crawling very slowly closer to the top 20 (with the Super Mario Maker bundle stalling around the 30th spot) and the recent reentry of a third PS4 bundle just barely making it into the top 100 while the other 2 are stalling. I'd say both the positions one week ago and the tendency are more in favor to Nintendo than to SONY.

Wii U ranking:

#13 - Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival
#41 - Genei Ibun Roku #FE Fortissimo Edition.

Really?

Well, at least all Wii U bundles are doing great.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Wii U ranking:

#13 - Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival
#41 - Genei Ibun Roku #FE Fortissimo Edition.

Really?

Well, at least all Wii U bundles are doing great.

It was even worse the day before that, Ginei Ibun Roku #FE ranked 47th... 3 spots below the likes of Tank!Tank!Tank! ffs.

It's doing better now at #25, and since the first 20 all chart in the Top 100 I do think the fortissimo edition will make it's entry there tomorrow or in 2 days at the latest. The game alone however is still tracking around the 50th spot and getting outsold from Bayonetta 2 since I checked first one week ago (meaning it's not due to the smash direct) and the Wii U bundle isn't even charting at all (though that one may just be sold out).

On other Chart news both SMM and Splatoon are now in the top 5, behing Monster Hunter X, Monster Strike and Monster Fallout 4. The Wii U bundles are also doing very well, with the Splatoon Bundle at #13, SMM Bundle at #22 and White Wii U at #36. PS4 still seems to go down, with the black one at #24 now and the white model at #26, although the black model looks like being sold out (no reduced price)

Bofferbrauer said:
OneKartVita said:

PS4 bundles are sitting at 16, 38 and 96 right now. The Wii U bundles are closer together: 20, 32 and 42 are their positions. The Wii U bundles are crawling very slowly closer to the top 20 (with the Super Mario Maker bundle stalling around the 30th spot) and the recent reentry of a third PS4 bundle just barely making it into the top 100 while the other 2 are stalling. I'd say both the positions one week ago and the tendency are more in favor to Nintendo than to SONY.

Right on the money my friend! The Wii U had a nice win yesterday on media create.  I would say a big gap next week but fallout 4 will boost it so maybe it'll be close again.  will be interesting to see the bundle positions for the rest of the week.