By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon Japan Sales and General Discussion Thread: Semi-Daily Updates!

Skullwaker said:

Are you sure those Kamen Rider entries are correct?  I wasn't aware they'd announced an entry for PS4/Vita (the game is PS3/WiiU-only at the moment).

Looking at amazon.jp's current ranking, I'd guess those listings are actually Utawarerumono: False Mask, especially judging by the image:

Around the Network

I was surprised too xD

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

XCX up, also WiiU bundle now top 20 but sold out, too bad potential #1 fow awhile

at #7 despite sold out, last direct didn't have this effect forthe bundle, people love the dolls :0

Kresnik said:
Skullwaker said:

Are you sure those Kamen Rider entries are correct?  I wasn't aware they'd announced an entry for PS4/Vita (the game is PS3/WiiU-only at the moment).

Looking at amazon.jp's current ranking, I'd guess those listings are actually Utawarerumono: False Mask, especially judging by the image

You're correct. Sorry about that. Still getting used to translating some of these games I'm more unfamiliar with, lol. I'll fix it in today's update.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Damn Wii U boost!
Direct effect...

Hope in a XenoBlade bundle even in Europe and US.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Damn Wii U boost!
Direct effect...

Hope in a XenoBlade bundle even in Europe and US.

If the bundle finds a lot of success in JP, I can see them bringing it over (just removing a lot of the extras to reduce cost). Without Zelda this year, they need a lot more bundle presence in stores. 2 year old games like 3D World can only do so much at this point.

Xenoblade X is now #4! Only behind Yo-kai Watch and Girls Mode 3.

Suffice to say, I definitely think the Dolls Direct had an impact on it.

Skullwaker said:
Xenoblade X is now #4! Only behind Yo-kai Watch and Girls Mode 3.

Suffice to say, I definitely think the Dolls Direct had an impact on it.

There is no question about it, Super Duper Obvious :p