By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon Japan Sales and General Discussion Thread: Semi-Daily Updates!

Let's see how long SMT x FE will stay at the top.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Kuksenkov said:
Ooooh, I thought Amiibo Party was releasing on the same day... Although it probably will.

Well yes, but in previous years we had 3D World and Smash as those titles that were hyped and expected to be of quality. This year all three titles are middle of the road when it comes to hype and critical reception. Xenoblade could've used that spot instead of Mario Tennis (which we have no release dates for Japan and North America).

I highly doubt Amiibo Party will be released on the same day as Star Fox.

I can guarantee that Star Fox, Animal Crossing and Genei Ibun Roku #FE combined will have a much bigger effect than either 3D World or Smash. Those games just didn't do much for the Wii U in Japan, regardless of their hype or critical reception.

I had North America in mind when I wrote my previous post.... But in Japan, yes, easily. AC alone will probably do more than 3D World and Smash.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Let's see how long SMT x FE will stay at the top.

Gut just surpassed by Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

And Mario Maker is already going down :(

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Strong PS4 push incoming!

Around the Network

Amazon Japan: TGS Edition

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

The TGS factor.

The PS5 Exists. 

Well, it looks like Amazon got the TGS effect
Can't say the same for COMG though.

hum... Zero hype for Yo-Kai Watch Just Dance yet.

SMT X FE still holding on top 20, even with the TGS impact.

And Splatoon still manages to stay in the Top 10 even with all the TGS Newcomers. It's really amazing how it manages to stay in there for so long