By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon Japan Sales and General Discussion Thread: Semi-Daily Updates!

EricFabian said:
so Splatoon still is the number 01? TW101 must had sold a lot. Damn it

People keep snapping at my threads, its going to be funny. They need to eat crow, Cant wait for MC this week, splatoon went in and sold out!

This game will have legs and become the biggest sales hit this year, by that i mean expectations. Gaf users in denial already XD

Around the Network

WU 3 SKUs VS PS4 0 SKUs.
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting...

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

YAY!! Splatoon stays No.1!!! And the digital download is back in 2nd!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Inkredible! It is simply inkredible how Splatoon is holding and surprisingly the Wii U aswell

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network

Amazing, it makes me so happy to see Splatoon holding so well and Yoshi on the top 10!

I am really surprise how strong Witcher 3 was in Japan xD

#13 WU MK8 bundle
#36 WU white
#42 WU white (2 WU White SKUs?)
#100 PS4

...Dat WU domination on Amazon... will be funny PS4 VS WU by now... i'm gonna to say WU > PS4 for this summer in Japan.

Fun thread, tagging!

Ryng_Tolu said:
#13 WU MK8 bundle
#36 WU white
#42 WU white (2 WU White SKUs?)
#100 PS4

...Dat WU domination on Amazon... will be funny PS4 VS WU by now... i'm gonna to say WU > PS4 for this summer in Japan.

It'll pretty much be Yoshi vs Summer-Colored High School & Batman, since that's really everything that's being released for them this summer.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread