By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon Japan Sales and General Discussion Thread: Semi-Daily Updates!

Wii U back in the top 25, but only the basic 8gb set? That's not even enough to download the XenobladeX data packs. Maybe people are buying it for DQX? Is the XenobladeX bundle out of stock or something?

Around the Network
knubie2 said:
Wii U back in the top 25, but only the basic 8gb set? That's not even enough to download the XenobladeX data packs. Maybe people are buying it for DQX? Is the XenobladeX bundle out of stock or something?

For reference, the Xeno X bundle is currently 35 on the chart (and the MK8 bundle is 85). I believe it keeps going in and out of stock, which is why it's struggling to be at the top consistently. Thus, people resort to the more common set, and if they're buying it for Xeno X, they'll likely buy an external HDD.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

OMG Wii U is actually DISINTEGRATE PS4!!!
3 SKUs all above PS4... :O

Just for the record, the XCX Wii U bundle is currently #26 on the chart (and was in the top 25 like an hour before I posted this).

XCX and WiiU are beasting on amazon :)

Around the Network

So, amazon VS COMG...
What will sell more bwtween Dragon Quest Wii U and Dragon Quest Wii?
Amazon say Wii U... COMG Wii...

Will be pretty interesting!

Ryng_Tolu said:
So, amazon VS COMG...
What will sell more bwtween Dragon Quest Wii U and Dragon Quest Wii?
Amazon say Wii U... COMG Wii...

Will be pretty interesting!

Wii might open better (due to having a higher install base + more DQX users) but I'm thinking Wii U will have longer legs (due to it being the current gen consoles and people upgrading as time goes on).

I could be completely wrong though.

I have a feeling that Xenoblade X will do better than a lot of people are expecting.

XCX Wii U bundle at 35.