By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US April monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Teeqoz said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Oh, total is a other question... yeah, probabily. But still not impossible. Just a possible scenario (and i don't believe will happen)

June: Pricerdrop 299,99$ ---> 199,99$ : 120,000

July: 90,000

August: 70,000

That will be very close.

Oh if they drop the price then it should be up (I would hope so at least lol)

Considering that Wii U is up YOY in February, when last year was DK, this year nothing, and at the same price...

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Teeqoz said:

Oh if they drop the price then it should be up (I would hope so at least lol)

Considering that Wii U is up YOY in February, when last year was DK, this year nothing, and at the same price...

Does it need a $100 pricecut to do better? Could happen, but to have something more garanteed Ill say $50, do you think then it can still stay in your prediction?

What If they cave and separate the gamepad? Not completly kill it like kinect, I know nintendo will still develop stuff for it, but I do see $200 a garantee this year if they drop it and also see sales sky rocket.

Wasent kirby for feb, then mario party for march? Did they both come out march?

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Does it need a $100 pricecut to do better? Could happen, but to have something more garanteed Ill say $50, do you think then it can still stay in your prediction?

What If they cave and separate the gamepad? Not completly kill it like kinect, I know nintendo will still develop stuff for it, but I do see $200 a garantee this year if they drop it and also see sales sky rocket.

Yeah, But for sure Kirby have make 0% boost at Wii U, considering that it have sold 52,000 in the intere month of February...

A 50$ dropped? Humm, maybe, but a 100$ will be much better for me.

eva01beserk said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

It's too late to drop the gamepad, IMO.  Too many games have it integrated in some way, some even require it to access certain parts.  A $50 price cut would be enough to push it a ways I think.  Just getting down to the $300 MSRP on Amazon has helped it a lot (smash too, but the console being at ~$330 to 350+ on Amazon undoubtedly hurt sales).

As a heads up, Amazon's March rankings are now updated.

Around the Network

March

So the X1 dropped from about #12 all of last month to #19 by late in the month- via the update. If only amazon gave exact numbers.

This is why I said April was pre mature... March was just updated...

Also April is Live.

#2 PS4+ Batman
#8 PS4
#39 Xbox One MCC
#43 Xbox One Ass Creed
#82 Wii U
#89 PS3

chocoloco said:

March

So the X1 dropped from about #12 all of last month to #19 by late in the month- via the update. If only amazon gave exact numbers.

Its bettet to say the x1 droped from 12 to 19 after bloodbourne released.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
chocoloco said:

March

Its bettet to say the x1 droped from 12 to 19 after bloodbourne released.

This doesn't really sense.  Bloodboure couldn't really displace i more than one place right?  The Xbox One did, in fact drop late in the month....  I say this because it was more than Bloodborne that passed it.