By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US April monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

CosmicSex said:
Also April is Live.

#2 PS4+ Batman
#8 PS4
#39 Xbox One MCC
#43 Xbox One Ass Creed
#82 Wii U
#89 PS3

MCC above assasin creed, took its time. I for a moment thought it would nevet hapen as long as the assasins bundle was available.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
eva01beserk said:

Its bettet to say the x1 droped from 12 to 19 after bloodbourne released.

This doesn't really sense.  Bloodboure couldn't really displace i more than one place right?  The Xbox One did, in fact drop late in the month....  I say this because it was more than Bloodborne that passed it. 

Bloodbourne and type-0 moved ps4's, thouse new ps4's moved more games games. Aside from batlefield and one more, it was mainly ps4 stuff that rocket it after they got prucedrops.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

XB1 Assassin's Creed bundle rising up the charts (now #35) thanks to being bundled with COD: AW. Still nowhere as close as the PS4, which is at #6.

eva01beserk said:
chocoloco said:

March

So the X1 dropped from about #12 all of last month to #19 by late in the month- via the update. If only amazon gave exact numbers.

Its bettet to say the x1 droped from 12 to 19 after bloodbourne released.

Bloodborne only accounts for one item. Battlefield clearly had an impact too. Even so, that was only the final position, it does not account for such a far bigger drop in the hourly sales last month. I am not even going to guess why there was such a dramatic change. 

For kicks and giggles, yeah, it was all BLOODBORNE!

Bloodborne's slipping, but still doing amazing in the Top 10.

Around the Network

I am uninformed!
Wasn't the Wii U placing in the 50s-60s a month ago?

Tag.

eva01beserk said:
CosmicSex said:

This doesn't really sense.  Bloodboure couldn't really displace i more than one place right?  The Xbox One did, in fact drop late in the month....  I say this because it was more than Bloodborne that passed it. 

Bloodbourne and type-0 moved ps4's, thouse new ps4's moved more games games. Aside from batlefield and one more, it was mainly ps4 stuff that rocket it after they got prucedrops.

I understand what you are saying and you are right... but then we are both right...  It wasn't that Bloodborne passed it... its that Bloodborne triggered multiple things to pass it.  And you are still right though... Bloodborne sold so much that it passed the Xbox One and that opened it off enough to be passed by other stuff. 

Aura7541 said:
XB1 Assassin's Creed bundle rising up the charts (now #35) thanks to being bundled with COD: AW. Still nowhere as close as the PS4, which is at #6.

So it comes with 3 games for 50 dollars cheaper and it still cant outsell the PS4 at 399 with one game? Yes there are 2 SKUs for the XB1 but the PS4 has 2 in the top 10 and 4 in the top 100. 2 only the bundles wont show up in sales until June though.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Remember when I said the lag was up to a week. Just look at that BB Special Edition at #2. That's how much it sold, crazy....

#2 PS4 Bat SE
#6 PS4
#37 Xbox One ACB W/Free CofDW
#57 Xbox One MCC
#61 PS3
#77 PS4 BB
#82 Wii-U

Looks like the PS3 is giving Xbox One MCC some competition