By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Quantum Break Set to Launch in 2016

ethomaz said:

Slade asked to Fish which girl he had in the avatar and after that he started to use it too... he was never played a Persona game before... well it was in early 2014 so he could be played it after these events.

That is what I remember... Fish is pretty active in the other forum with us.

Ahhh i see.  I know a lot of PS guys left, but i dont know who went there.  I can honestly say i miss some of them.  I personally feel VGC was more fun back then.  But i have to add.....Yukiko > Risette :P

@GoodnightMoon - I think the circumstances are a little different so theyre not going to be recieved the same

Around the Network

This just in ... 2016 has been delayed to 2017.

GG MSFT, spreading out their games throughout the year.

About the news...

It is really not unexpected.

Remedy had some great talents but there are a small and perfectionist team and that makes then not a good team to believe in dates... they do a lot of delays and their games needs years to come to life... nothing against that because the quality is great so it is comprehensive.

And just to remember I said at E3 2013 that I didn't expected QB before 2016... well today I will say unless MS forces a 2016 release this game won't be launch before 2017... the lack of gameplay and footage spoiled a non-2015 release for sure.

This was rumored over a month ago, so no surprise there. With Remedy's reputation, it will be a miracle if it's out by 2018.

Around the Network

Disregrad

It makes you wonder if they EVER believed the game was coming out in holiday 2014 like originally planned. There's no way you can make a release date and not figure out you're going to need an extra 5 Quarters..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Also, I think the game would greatly benefit from dropping the live action portion. It was probably created at a time that MS wanted to create such programming to push the TV side of XBox, but with shuttering of that division there is really no reason to do it. They'd be so much better off just creating DLC for that part of the story.

Burek said:
Also, I think the game would greatly benefit from dropping the live action portion. It was probably created at a time that MS wanted to create such programming to push the TV side of XBox, but with shuttering of that division there is really no reason to do it. They'd be so much better off just creating DLC for that part of the story.

How's that gonna benefit QB the game? Xbox  LA studio is handling that, not Remedy. Plus, what they wanna do is quite innovative.

Teeqoz said:
The amount of surprised people are approximately zero lol.

gonna be an interesting 2016. lol