By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is you Vote for this Nintendo Direct?

Between 1 and 10 ?

1 7 5.83%

2 1 0.83%

3 5 4.17%

4 2 1.67%

5 4 3.33%

6 7 5.83%

7 18 15.00%

8 34 28.33%

9 31 25.83%

10 10 8.33%

Total:119

7/10
Would have liked some news for X or Star Fox, but nothing.
Also nothing new for the New 3DS really.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

8/10.
Highlights:
-SMTxFE looks amazing, and, it's alive!.
-Fatal Frame V localised, I was 99% certain that this was never going to happen (congrats to Operation Zero, you made it! ).
-Fire Emblem If (you are the protagonist, you choose your path, wonderful! ).
-Yoshi/Yoshi Amiibo (that was cute).
-200 cc in Mario Kart. Dinamic Animal Crossing track in Mario Kart 8 DLC. In April!
-Mewtwo/Lucas and are they really asking fans what's next? Nintendo? Nice one!

One big announcement for this year, and it would be their best Direct.

Samus Aran said:
A 3, pretty disappointing all around.

6. It was good, BUT there was too much focus on DLCs and amiibo.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

T'was pretty much guaranteed that they wouldn't show Retro Studios' game or any other humongous title like that. So given what we got, it's definitely a 9/10.

Fatal Frame V would have been enough to satisfy me. Add in 200cc MK8, SMTxFE, FE:If, Yoshi (looking way better!) and Mario Maker........they did us proud!

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Around the Network

Honestly the only good things about this direct were Mewtwo, the new Fire Emblem and VC DS games (don't really care about the N64 ones)

Amiibos? don't care

Wolly World? don't care

SMT x FE? I want to kill someone right now

Inides? don't care

MK8 200cc? while cool, I just can't keep thinking that Nintendo wants to turn Mario Kart into a F-Zero hybrid, meaning that I will probably die before I will see a new F-Zero

Splatoon? meh

Fatal Frame? never played any games in series, might be cool but idk

3/10

Nintendo and PC gamer

7/10

Very good direct! At least when it came to the games.

But DLC here, Microtransactions there, Moneygrabbing everywhere. DLC on Wii U was nice until now, but these new things (0.79€ for a single costume for the Miis in MK8, 1,19€ if for both Wii U & 3DS. 5€ StreetPass Premium is bullroar imo and 5€ for each of those 2 Minigames on the Mii Plaza really don't seem worth it. And Pokémon Rumble World is practically a (thankfully optional, but still) Pay2Win.)

Really Nintendo?

On the other Hand, both N64 AND DS coming to the Vitual console at the same time... my poor wallet