By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sequenced levels confirmed for Mario Maker?

Pretty much! I do wonder if that means that Ninty is taking a longer break fron 2D Mario games!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

how about the ending? can we customize those as well like flagpoles, or have the random item one? or from mario world?

agree that this might be the last 2d Mario game.

Looks fantastic, hopefully now they'll finally stop copy and pasting NSMB games, and we can enjoy this which looks so much better.

I hope they just make further iterations of Mario Maker from now on with better creative features, the next one could include a Nintendo created story mode as well. They can't just release the same thing on multiple platforms when it has a level editor, they actually have to add new features or get blasted now.

gabzjmm23 said:
how about the ending? can we customize those as well like flagpoles, or have the random item one? or from mario world?

agree that this might be the last 2d Mario game.

Doubt it, I feel like as amazing as this will be Nintendo could put more into it to allow us to truly create our own 2D Mario

Also as for this being the last 2D Mario... NX, seriously we will at least get 1 on their even if it is a Mario Maker (which it should be)

Also I hope they add stuff into the game later on when fans are loud enough about missing features, even if it is DLC.

that's really good guys!!
AND SMB3 levels!!!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

This game looks really cool!

People is not hyped for it but I think it will sell a ton.

we haven't seen the complete features of this game. imagine different world levels that is the desert, sea, giant world, sky world. that would be awesome. recreating the games we love and add new touch into it.