By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The ULTIMATE sales comparison chart

ioi said:
So quite a few people have commented that they would like to see the full data below the graph, is this a general feeling?

Just wanted to say I would like to see the table return.  I really like the new graphs and they look great but I am missing being able to look at the raw data.

Around the Network

is it possible to graph "others". ie, have a graph of all others, not just one particular region of others, in the "super duper comparison charts"

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Will you be including breakdowns by individual regions as well? This is especially significant for comparing the Wii and the 360 in the US.

cartman414 said:
Will you be including breakdowns by individual regions as well? This is especially significant for comparing the Wii and the 360 in the US.
it's already there. click "All" under each region and you can break it down however you want

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

ioi said:
omgwtfbbq said:
is it possible to graph "others". ie, have a graph of all others, not just one particular region of others, in the "super duper comparison charts"

Done

Another quick question Ioi -- is Sega's Genesis/Mega Drive not on there, or am I just missing it somehow?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

ioi.
I sent a private message but never received an answer.
I was wondering if there will also be europe software sales included in the chartz in the future or not. It would be nice to see the likes of Mario strikers on the charts.
Thanks

guys give him a break geezz

ioi,

Please inform us what happened to the US sales. After the site renovation we have access to hardware US sales which is dramatically limited comparing to the previous monthly format. The sales numbers start since Nov '06. So we can't see the numbers for older consoles.

Is it going to be solved (soon)?

Every couple weeks or so he adds in another month of data, just be patient it isn't coming all at once. When the weekly charts first came up there was no 2006 data at all.

That chart owns.  Thanks for letting us get a peek.

Systems I CURRENTLY Own: PLAYSTATION 3, Nintendo Wii, PC

Call of Duty 4 - Rank: 54 General II - K/D Ratio: 2.50