By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodborne Is From Software’s Best Selling New IP on PS4 In Japan, Beating Demon’s Souls

I have a feeling bloodborne will perform better than dark souls 1 and 2 in US and Europe, hoping too many casuals were caught by the hype train. Yesterday I had a blast watching a girl played bloodborne on twitch. She died so many times trying to beat the first boss that everyone watching were cheering for her, she even played the song "eye of the tiger" to get motivation.

Around the Network

Bloodborne is their only game on PS4.

Well deserved!

Its remarkable how they did this on an install base of 1.3 million compared to the combined 8-10 million that PS3 and 360 had when Dark Souls launched

Congrats Bloodborne.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

Demon's Souls remake already out on PS4 in Japan confirmed!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

best selling new ip or not, i want a damn sequel, the game was damn good

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

They deserve every sale

Hopefully the game will have legs as people who bought the souls games move across to the new generation.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

This thread hurts my head -_-
Congrats From, well deserved