By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3 is 200+ hours long

Captain_Yuri said:
Paatar said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Better not be April Fools cause I am gonna enjoy every bit of my 500 hours of fapping

It isn't. I provided the link. >_>

Yea but that doesn't mean that IGN couldn't do it

True, but they posted the article 20 hours ago.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

I am guessing put about 50 or so into Witcher 3, which should be fine for main line. Just don't have time for a 200 hour game.

Paatar said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yea but that doesn't mean that IGN couldn't do it

True, but they posted the article 20 hours ago.

Yea but that is within the margin of error

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

"if they do everything."

Not everyone is a completionist. The main story is probably 40 hours

Oblivion, Skyrim, DA Inquisition is the same. Heck, you can actually put 400 hours into Oblivion or Skyrim

Looking forward to both, but doubt I will do more than 100 each, unless they have genuinely interesting side quests.

Around the Network

Now this is real RPG.

That's litterally one of the ugliest XCX screenshots I have seen......c'mon.

Long games kinda turn me away from buying them, but in RPG's, it nice to have a long story to play........as long as the story and world is worth it.

dangerguy said:
"if they do everything."

Not everyone is a completionist. The main story is probably 40 hours

Oblivion, Skyrim, DA Inquisition is the same. Heck, you can actually put 400 hours into Oblivion or Skyrim

True. But it's just a post of how much content is in these games. I'm sure you can put more into it as well depending on how long you take/how much you grind and so on. It will differ for everyone.

WhiteEaglePL said:

That's litterally one of the ugliest XCX screenshots I have seen......c'mon.

Long games kinda turn me away from buying them, but in RPG's, it nice to have a long story to play........as long as the story and world is worth it.

I happen to like that screenshot. I guess I'll add another then.

I'm a little worried how much of that is travel time and filler (i.e quests void of a meaningful story or good writing). I can't tolerate 200h and I guess it'll be a 50h experience for me including a few side quests.

.- -... -.-. -..