By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo just announced the Direct Which was Scheduled for Apr 1st was an April Fools Joke. Real Direct Coming Soon!

You Fell for it because?

Im an Idiot 5 5.88%

Tbone is a troll, F*** You! 20 23.53%

Wait What? 8 9.41%

Because I felt like it. 5 5.88%

Pls Understand :'-( 8 9.41%

Fell for What? 14 16.47%

April Fools -_- 25 29.41%

Total:85

This is an April Fools joke that says what can be though of as an April Fools joke but says it is not an April Fools joke is actually an April Fools joke but in reality it is not an April Fools joke. Happy April Fools.

Around the Network

Are directs that big of a deal? You could as well said that TLG was delayed.

I don't even think this qualifies as a joke.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

LOL

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ljink96 said:
It isn't even April 1st yet, please... I saw this one coming a mile away. Nintendo isn't that class deprived.

Sure it is, it started nearly 18 hours ago.

Poll added^^^

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Ljink96 said:
It isn't even April 1st yet, please... I saw this one coming a mile away. Nintendo isn't that class deprived.

Well people have a glimmer of hope Zelda U is still coming 2015 (or just wish), so i thought this would be similar!!!

Well seems like i got a couple victims already ;-D

You can't get em' all...you can't get em' all. Well, tomorrow's gonna be real fun. Lots of Zelda Wii U and NX posts. Can't wait to see who falls for em'.

I honestly thought this was true.

Nice one. An April Fools joke about Nintendo doing an April Fools joke on an April Fools day Nintendo Direct. I'm brainexploding right now!

Edit: Someone though the same before lol

WTF, BRUH!? Don't play with my heart like that.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Couldn't fool me :D

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.