By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Witcher 3 Producer Discusses Preferences and Version Differences

I agree with the developer. I'd rather see a pretty game with better clarity than a slightly prettier game with less clarity. Games look good enough these days, and it's often image quality which can hinder the experience more than missing a few trees in the environment or some equivalent asset difference.

Around the Network

Now that the thread title has been fixed.

The developers already stated the only difference is in resolution. Each studio should disclose this information and whether there are other differences or not, so this equates to news I guess. However the subject has been drawn out. The Internet is clearly still interested in this subject and the pseudo information surrounding it, so we get clickbait articles like this.

I recommend the OP to visit other websites.

.- -... -.-. -..

BTW a lot of salt about the thread title.

Well he really said it prefers PC minimum over the Xbone.

It was a directly question... and he answered that prefer PC minimum due the resolution (1080p).

PieToast said:

"mmmm tricky I'd need to compare both, even though xbox >minimum, but I'd say PC for the resolution alone."

Thread title is a little misleading.

No. He really said that.

Is it just me or does a lot of these developer seem to be really clumsy when it comes to communication? This only reminds me of the likes of Ubisoft and others that are REALLY bad at talking to people, even through twitter.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:

The Witcher 3 producer says he'd rather play it on a PC at minimum settings than on Xbox One.

I'd rather get bashed in the head than play that game on any platform :D

Puppyroach said:
Is it just me or does a lot of these developer seem to be really clumsy when it comes to communication? This only reminds me of the likes of Ubisoft and others that are REALLY bad at talking to people, even through twitter.

They are honest and not prepared to talk in public... he just give his opinion that he prefer play on PC mininum than Xbone due the resolution.

That is fine... it is his preference.

Puppyroach said:

Seems to me like the person asking questions was satisfied, "Thanks for an honest response mate. Top man!"

why is it a big deal really with all these news lately about resolution? just except the fact that the PS4 is stronger and therefor more expensive than the xbox one, it would be a topic if the X1 would still costs 400$ but its cheaper now.

If the only difference is 1080P and 900P then that's nothing.