By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today's the last day to redeem your Club Nintendo codes

Vini256 said:

Woah, I just remembered, my post-play survey for Zelda:ALBW appeared yesterday and the expiration date was today, so I guess you would only get the 40 points anyway.

Awesome, thanks for the tip. I can't use the 40 so I'll ask my friends if they want it... though CN doesn't seem to be loading. -_-

Super_Boom said:

If you care enough to get to 500..I'd recommend getting a cheap download title. Some are on sale for $5 or less, and you can get 10 or 20 coins from them.

Nah, 450 is enough to get me Punch-Out on 3DS VC and Earthbound on Wii U, and have 0 change leftover. It's perfect. Don't even know what I would do with the extra 50.

Around the Network

Site seems to be down right now, definitely not the best time for maintenance.

Leadified said:

Just tried it with my Wii U and logged right in.  Luck of the draw?

I'm at weird cross roads.

Accidentally ordered two of the same and put in a Nintendo ticket. If I don't get a refund, then I won't have enough coins to get what I want. I got a response saying that my ticket was being handled, but not a confirmation of coin refund.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

phew I got 600 coins right on time thanks to my relatives that never registered their Wii products for 3 years. :P

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Leadified said:

Just tried it with my Wii U and logged right in.  Luck of the draw?

It seems like it. The site seems to be up now but it's really slow.

Someone has a SSB Wii U code used someone T_T?

Kotastic said:
phew I got 600 coins right on time thanks to my relatives that never registered their Wii products for 3 years. :P

I tried to register my Wii, GameCube and DS stars on the European Site, but it said they are not valid anymore. Sucks. However they would have expired anyway if I had entered them years ago and at past times there was never anything usefull in the stars-catalogue. It's nice that they finally added something good just before they end the program.

Edit: It felt suspicious that you could register Wii games and it didn't work for me. So I tried it again. Seems I was just unlucky with the first codes. I still don't know why Eternal Ocean and some other games didn't work. However Wii-Fit and some others worked fine. So I have some additional stars thanks to you.

trestres said:
hentai_11 said:

Some free digital downloads give you 50 coins. Like Pokemon Shuffle on 3DS  or the panorama View on WiiU.

Isnt Panorama view a paid app?

The app and a short demo clip was free when I downloaded it. However the real vids cost money. (Or can be traded in for 600 stars each in the european catalog. If I have some leftover stars I probably get some of them.)