By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today's the last day to redeem your Club Nintendo codes

So I just went to redeem the last of my codes and the site is down for maintenance...
What gives???

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

For anyone in North America who wants to reach Platinum or Gold at the last minute, here's a good list I found of all the eligible games:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rJXyLPRT0jLHDu5G--JrWvAKIC8anwdcD0Q5WarUiI4/edit#gid=0

There's also a list on the Club Nintendo page, but I think this one's a little more complete. There are 1003 items on it @_@. If you're worried about price, I'd recommend checking out price drops on the 3DS and Wii U eshop pages. I caved and got Code of Princess, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, and Azure Striker Gunvolt to push myself over, and I think the first two are still on sale.

Good luck redeeming coins tonight though. I'm honestly scared to open that ancient Club Nintendo webpage with everyone trying to get last minute coins XD

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I have an unopened copy of Pilotwings Resort, how many coins would I get for registering that? It's 40 at registration plus 10 for the post-play survey, right? But the post-play surveys usually don't show up until a few weeks after you register.

the_dengle said:
I have an unopened copy of Pilotwings Resort, how many coins would I get for registering that? It's 40 at registration plus 10 for the post-play survey, right? But the post-play surveys usually don't show up until a few weeks after you register.

I'm not sure if there's a set time for the post-play surveys. I always thought it was exactly one week after, but now that it's down to wire it seems like they're taking longer.

And it looks like Pilotwings Resort is 40 coins. *adjusts glasses*

currently platinum with about 1090 coins. not sure what to get. gotta wait until tomorrow and see what they are offering.

Around the Network
leedlelee said:
So I just went to redeem the last of my codes and the site is down for maintenance...
What gives???

Keep trying!!  It happened to me, too.  About four hours ago, I actually managed to type in the SSB Wii U code with my laptop and it went down, again!  Used the Wii U browser and managed to take the survey.  Just keep refreshing and keep trying.  Eventually, it will work.  Just don't give up.  It's heavy traffic, today.

Super_Boom said:

I'm not sure if there's a set time for the post-play surveys. I always thought it was exactly one week after, but now that it's down to wire it seems like they're taking longer.

So, I would get 40 right off the bat and wouldn't get the extra 10 due to the expiration date? Or is today simply the last day to register, and the post-play survey will still come in a week?

I have an even 450 coins at the moment, so 40 would do me no good. 50 would be something though.

the_dengle said:

So, I would get 40 right off the bat and wouldn't get the extra 10 due to the expiration date? Or is today simply the last day to register, and the post-play survey will still come in a week?

I have an even 450 coins at the moment, so 40 would do me no good. 50 would be something though.

As soon as you register the game, you'll get the coins for doing the registration survey. As long as you can get on the site, it shouldn't be a problem getting the first 40. The last 10 are probably out of your reach though...unless today is only the last day to register games, and post-play surveys still come out over the next few weeks.

If you care enough to get to 500..I'd recommend getting a cheap download title. Some are on sale for $5 or less, and you can get 10 or 20 coins from them.

EDIT: Reading your post again, I realize I just acknowledged the exact same question you asked. Sorry, I guess don't know for sure. I just assumed today was the last day to get coins...just to be safe.

the_dengle said:
Super_Boom said:

Woah, I just remembered, my post-play survey for Zelda:ALBW appeared yesterday and the expiration date was today, so I guess you would only get the 40 points anyway.

One thing-even my digital games took 24 hours before i got the coins. if you aren't platinum now, it may be too late.