By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Handheld Ever?

?

GB 17 6.01%

GBC 8 2.83%

GBA 44 15.55%

DS 42 14.84%

3DS 76 26.86%

GameGear 2 0.71%

PSP 35 12.37%

PSV 54 19.08%

Other (Please specify) 5 1.77%

Total:283

CFW Vita.

Plays all handheld games from Gameboy except 3DS and DS in the best possible way.

Around the Network

Nintendo DS Lite.. great system with great games.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

3DS. Nothing comes close.

3DS has my favorite library of games for any Nintendo system I've ever owned. It's currently my favorite system (console OR handheld) of all-time.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Turkish said:
CFW Vita.

Plays all handheld games from Gameboy except 3DS and DS in the best possible way.

Illegal emulation is far from the "best possible way."

Around the Network

PSP - No handheld got such a good support than PSP. 2 GTA games, 2 God of War games, 4 Metal Gear Solid games and 3 Final Fantasy games. PSP was a beast!!!

Around ten years ago, SEGA partnered with McDonald's to make pocket Sonic games with Happy Meals. The Sonic one was a racing game, I'll say that.

Redgrave said:
Around ten years ago, SEGA partnered with McDonald's to make pocket Sonic games with Happy Meals. The Sonic one was a racing game, I'll say that.

Great choice, my good man!

I'm going to go with 3DS (great 3DS games plus the DS library, plus some GB/GBC games on VC) and the PS Vita (Vita games + PSP) games. After that is the GBA SP which would cover everything from the OG Game Boy to the GBA.

Vita hands down.