By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U > XBO > PS4 Watch_Dogs on Amazon Italy. O.o

TheJimbo1234 said:
Erm, are those not bad sales figures? Not the top 5, and not selling above a console that is being phased out. This sadly feels a bit like clutching at straws.

So, you said for a game that will released between 2 month:

Not in TOP 5 = bad

Below PS4 = bad

No seriusly, what?

Around the Network

I hope this game sells a ton. It looks so incredibly fun and unique. I will be preordering it.

People who are waiting for it to launch and be reviewed, I don't know how you can't make up your mind on it after seeing the tons and tons of gameplay footage. Nintendo has shown so much of this game to the public and the public have made plenty of impressions articles and videos. Game looks fantastic.

Wildcard36qs said:

I hope this game sells a ton. It looks so incredibly fun and unique. I will be preordering it.

People who are waiting for it to launch and be reviewed, I don't know how you can't make up your mind on it after seeing the tons and tons of gameplay footage. Nintendo has shown so much of this game to the public and the public have made plenty of impressions articles and videos. Game looks fantastic.

Yes :D I don´t need any review for this game, is going to be awesome, I´m 100% sure. 

Is probably going to be my first pre-order ever. I can have it for 30$ on Spain thanks to the pre-order! :P

WhiteEaglePL said:
Splatoon should be selling 4-5m.

sadly, due to current market and mainstream gaming culture that happens to be mostly anti nintendo......1.5m MAX.

The mainstream market isn't anti-Nintendo, the WiiU just isn't a particularly appealing product to many (which in turn impacts the sales of its games). The 3DS should be proof of that. When Nintendo offers what the market (or at least a decent chunk of it) wants, their consoles sell well. When they don't, they sell poorly.

Well, is happen... now Splatoon is in TOP 5... wow.

Around the Network

That's what a 20 Euro price reduction will do for you.

Zekkyou said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

sadly, due to current market and mainstream gaming culture that happens to be mostly anti nintendo......1.5m MAX.

The mainstream market isn't anti-Nintendo, the WiiU just isn't a particularly appealing product to many (which in turn impacts the sales of its games). The 3DS should be proof of that. When Nintendo offers what the market (or at least a decent chunk of it) wants, their consoles sell well. When they don't, they sell poorly.

The Wii U is basically a superior 3DS, it's all in the perception.

WhiteEaglePL said:

im going for.4m

Is it available for pre-order elsewhere? Or is Italy the only country where it has a respectable position?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

WhiteEaglePL said:

Which would be very satisfying...It's a new ip,it doesn't have mario on it(Sadly for me,but it's good to have a new ip!).:P

So 1.5m-2m would be great!