By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More believable Nintendo Direct leak for April 1st. (Not Bowser Wii U)

This one seems very legit

It's legit 32 16.49%

It's not 59 30.41%

Obviously we don't know but I belive it is 45 23.20%

Obviously we don't know ... 33 17.01%

Maybe 24 12.37%

Total:193

Sounds too good to be true, hence it's fake. Such a shame because a Star Fox co-developed with PlatinumGames would be SUBLIME!

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

The new account system is confirmed to be coming in the fall, not this April.

No way they can cover all of this in 39 minutes.

bet: lost

A paper mario game to replace zelda... Are you serious? And they would announce such a game 2 months before E3?

Cmom, if nitnendo would announce anything now, would be dlcs and eshop game, not games that we still don't know about.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Paatar said:Paper Mario (working title): first trailer shown, uses the best parts of the first four titles of the series, developed by Intelligent Systems, more infos at E3 2015.

There werent any "best parts" in Super Paper Mario...

Around the Network
DélioPT said:

It's not the same thing, I think. You will be able to buy games through other devices, but the Fall update should have way more content and features, if Iwata's comments are a hint. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

justiceiro said:
A paper mario game to replace zelda... Are you serious? And they would announce such a game 2 months before E3?

Cmom, if nitnendo would announce anything now, would be dlcs and eshop game, not games that we still don't know about.

They kinda need to announce something in Zelda's place right now in order to calm fans down before E3. They'll show their other big title games at E3.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

10% off when u pre-order digital titles doesn't sound too bad, cheaper for consumers while Nintendo gets a chance to increase their digital sales.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Sounds believable, but they need to announce the Direct in the next few hours for it to be true.

Metallox said:
DélioPT said:

It's not the same thing, I think. You will be able to buy games through other devices, but the Fall update should have way more content and features, if Iwata's comments are a hint. 

The only thing announced is only coming in the Fall, as announced by Nintendo when they announced that Club Nintendo was shutting down.

There was no other announcement and it would be very strange that they would hold that information back if it was true.