By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Tsutaya Game Ranking: Mar. 23rd-29th

Disgaea 5 bomba :'(
Overall, good performance for the three main releases: OP, SAO and Bloodborne (even though I thought it'll top the charts)

Around the Network

That is not looking good for BloodBorne... :/

Augen said:
Hope those sales are good enough for Senran Kagura to keep going. Estival Versus looks amazing on Vita and even more so on PS4.

Looks 40Kish from Tsutaya. Let's just hope Japan in average buys it more. After all there were mutiple reports of PS4 version being sold out in Tokyo/Osaka. Provided Marvelous didn't ship a tiny shipment (which they have no reason to do), it should be fine. I don't have it, it's furstrating... Waiting to land in Japan on Sunday to buy both versions.

SAO looks VERY strong, easily 200-250Kish which will be well up from HF. BB 3rd is disappointing, I hope it does better in MC. One Piece... I really didn't expect it to perform like that. Should be down from the first 2 games nonetheless.

And.. RIP NIS. This is the cycle of life... 

outlawauron said:
Why did NIS send out Disgaea 5 to die?

Easily worst selling game in the series.

Shame. Hoping the west can salvage it, know I'll get it.

Disgaea being released now doesn't help NIS in the slightest. Great start for BloodBorne though, even though Pirate Warriors outsold it, along with Sword Art: Online.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 20 February 2023

Disgaea super bomba! Final Fantasy Type Bomba. Bloodborne is okay.

ryuzaki57 said:

Looks 40Kish from Tsutaya. Let's just hope Japan in average buys it more. After all there were mutiple reports of PS4 version being sold out in Tokyo/Osaka. Provided Marvelous didn't ship a tiny shipment (which they have no reason to do), it should be fine. I don't have it, it's furstrating... Waiting to land in Japan on Sunday to buy both versions.

I believe they announced 100K combined sales for PSV and PS4 edition, which puts it in line with SV first week sales.

Augen said:
ryuzaki57 said:

I believe they announced 100K combined sales for PSV and PS4 edition, which puts it in line with SV first week sales.

Yeah, saw that earlier. Uncorking the champagne right now =)

I shall have a nice article to celebrate that tomorrow.

Where are Media Create / Famitsu numbers?