By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The delay makes sense. Nintendo is finally wising up and wants a Wii 2

McDonaldsGuy said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Nope. I don't think there is anything they can do that is that different that could get a huge amount of casual sales again.
I think their best bet is just to do what made Sony so successful.

This is why I am so excited for their next console. I think with Quality of Life they will try and go for some casuals again, but also do what Sony is doing.

Madness, the casual audience is extremely fickle, one wrong move and there's another Wii U.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Nope. I don't think there is anything they can do that is that different that could get a huge amount of casual sales again.
I think their best bet is just to do what made Sony so successful.

Market their products rather than rely on the ancient pre-internet method of word-of-mouth?

BraLoD said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

I disagree. Putting Zelda on the Wii U isn't even a gamble at this point. It's futile. It's best to drop Star Fox on the Wii U then totally move on to the NX.

So fu** the Wii U and it's onwers? Too bad if you bought the new system (Wii U), other people didn't buy it so no reason to make more games to it, actually it's a good thing to delay the big stuff so they don't need to have too much work to bring it to a new system.

If they do this the Wii U will be one of the most no need systems ever and they'll be showing how much they care about who believed on it.

It won't happen, I refuse to beloeve Nintendo is lile this, they did the Wii U with a purpose and they'll keep it, making a new system and a new experience, not half of it and scrap it because it's not a PS4.

If NX end up being the next console and they do it and it still can't make a point against the PS4 let's just scrap it too and make another soon, then we can half a cross'gen Mario to releas# with it... I'm sure Nintendo is not like this.

Yeah, the Wii U has been an embarrassment. Launching the game in 2016 would be suicide for Nintendo.

If Nintendo releases this Zelda as an exclusive for Wii U it would be the worst mistake they've made since the Gamepad.

Slarvax said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I don't know. Touch pad and the light bar are gimmicks

But the console doesn't revolve around those things. They're just features, not what makes the PS4 what it is.

On the other hand, the Gamepad and 3D are what Nintendo wanted to make those consoles special (the gimmicks), and we see how that turned out.

but they're still gimmicks  o.o

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick