By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The delay makes sense. Nintendo is finally wising up and wants a Wii 2

PwerlvlAmy said:
MohammadBadir said:

3rd parties, no gimmicks and a good price, I think.

I don't know. Touch pad and the light bar are gimmicks

True, but they cost next to nothing, unlike the apparently 100 dollar gamepad >.<

Around the Network

F wii U Nintendo.

Give me Zelda on Xbox ONE.

WhiteEaglePL said:
F wii U Nintendo.

please tell me that this is a joke. one game gets delayed and you guys flip out. I'm seriously disappointed in you especially.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
F wii U Nintendo.

please tell me that this is a joke. one game gets delayed and you guys flip out. I'm seriously disappointed in you especially.

It's not Zelda, it's the very very likely reveal of next Handheld or (dear god pls no) home console next year.

Nintendo is stupid buissnesswise too, they simply are unable to increase marketshare or even maintain it.  Relying on 'blue seas' is not sustainable.

Your right, the delay does make sense. But not for the reasons you listed. Stop jumping bridges and just let things happen as they happen. We don't know anything, so we can't say anything.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Nope. I don't think there is anything they can do that is that different that could get a huge amount of casual sales again.
I think their best bet is just to do what made Sony so successful.

Over hype? i kid i kid

what specific thing are you referring to though

make sure there's a steady stream of games on your game console

Slarvax said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I don't know. Touch pad and the light bar are gimmicks

But the console doesn't revolve around those things. They're just features, not what makes the PS4 what it is.

On the other hand, the Gamepad and 3D are what Nintendo wanted to make those consoles special (the gimmicks), and we see how that turned out.

the gamepad isnt the wiius problem.  nintendo fucked it up early with no games and is still way to slow with new games.

and the 3ds crushed the vita and is doing fine for the market situation.  the ds hadnt smartphones as competition...

generic-user-1 said:
Slarvax said:

But the console doesn't revolve around those things. They're just features, not what makes the PS4 what it is.

On the other hand, the Gamepad and 3D are what Nintendo wanted to make those consoles special (the gimmicks), and we see how that turned out.

the gamepad isnt the wiius problem.  nintendo fucked it up early with no games and is still way to slow with new games.

and the 3ds crushed the vita and is doing fine for the market situation.  the ds hadnt smartphones as competition...

The gamepad is a massive problem for the Wii U. It's expensive and hardly used for any games.

WhiteEaglePL said:
uran10 said:

It's not Zelda, it's the very very likely reveal of next Handheld or (dear god pls no) home console next year.

Nintendo is stupid buissnesswise too, they simply are unable to increase marketshare or even maintain it.  Relying on 'blue seas' is not sustainable.

Relying on blue seas is the definition of sustainability in revenue streams. It's those who compete in a saturated market who must constantly look over their shoulder for fear that annihilation is nigh.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Here's your "Wii 2" audience device ... only it's about 20x bigger than the Wii ever was

Nintendo doesn't need to make this device anymore and they will never make a casual device more successful than the one above. I don't care what controller idea Miyamoto pulls out of his rear end. Not happening.