By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Nationality of our site:

I have to go, I'll update Mexico tomorrow, and exactly how is it wrong?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

lol... I looked at the user list, 450 females and over 13k males

RolStoppable said:
Faxanadu said:
RolStoppable said:
Austria has a total of four members. That doesn't seem like much, but quality over quantity. No shovelware accounts.

who are the other three?

Vienna, he posted regularly a year ago, but only rarely posts nowadays.

denny, only 5 posts, but he was the one to make me aware of the Angry Videogame Nerd.

And some random account only registered to look at the full charts I assume, no posts.

yes, i remember vienna. dont know the others as of now.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

was this from selecting what country you are from option when you register for the account?

Yeah, I'm not really from the UK. sorry! add one to good old Canada.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

where are the others section? there are people of the smaller countries on this site

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

there are people from smaller countries on this site, like that guy from bangladesh.

anyways, am i included on that list for canada?

RolStoppable said:
TWRoO said:
^Steven X? (I just typed Austria into the "keyword" box and for some reason only he came out.)

Yes, that's the one. There's also a box to select the country of the users, btw.

Yes I know, I was just wondering why typing it in in that box only seems to bring up minimal results (typing "Germany" also only shows 1 German, typing "Spain" has 2 results, though one of them has Spain in the username.)

RolStoppable said:
__XBrawlX__ said:
I have to go, I'll update Mexico tomorrow, and exactly how is it wrong?

Sweden doesn't make up for 1.6 %.
Exact this but it´s fix now.

PDF said:
Ha ha. The US is dominating once again. Just like in everything else.

USA all the way!!!

What kind of shit post is that?

This is what Alexa.com gave me:

United States 24.9%
Canada 6.8%
France 6.2%
Spain 4.5%
Mexico 3.9%
United Kingdom 3.9%
Puerto Rico 3.2%
Chile 3.0%
Dominican Republic2.1%