By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The problem is not the delay...

exactly, 0 information hurts. 32 76.19%

"Miyamoto's Quote" 10 23.81%

Total:42
vivster said:
The problem is that there are too many threads about the delay. And only very few are about Wii U doom.

doomed.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Why should I care about a game that won't release this year?

maybe you're not a fan, so I understand, but if you don't understand that fans want at least a name and a real trailer then... please understand. 

McDonaldsGuy said:
Why would they show an NX game at E3 2015? NX won't be revealed til early 2016 at the earliest.

uhum..

Last year, i expected a big disapointmment with mario rehash all around, instead, i got 1 new ip, 2 other games announced, the revival of yoshi wolly world,a new third party exclusive with itagaki, and all this only on wiiu side. and the only information we got before was a leaked mario maker...

Nintendo deserves the benefit of the doubt this time around.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Hopefully the reason we are kept in the dark about this game (again...) is that they will amp up the game and make it even better!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I think it pretty much tells us the game won't release in the first half of 2016.

Agree. I hope that Sony doesn't do the same shit with Uncharted 4 at E3 2015...