By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The problem is not the delay...

exactly, 0 information hurts. 32 76.19%

"Miyamoto's Quote" 10 23.81%

Total:42

Why would they show an NX game at E3 2015? NX won't be revealed til early 2016 at the earliest.

Around the Network

Agreed, this completely sucks. Even just one 1 minute trailer would have been fine, but NO.

RolStoppable said:
Why should I care about a game that won't release this year?

Well... Why should you care about a game that releases this year?

ExplodingBlock said:

Agreed, this completely sucks. Even just one 1 minute trailer would have been fine, but NO.

They said it won't be shown at e3... What makes you so sure that it won't be shown in one of their directs?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
ExplodingBlock said:

They said it won't be shown at e3... What makes you so sure that it won't be shown in one of their directs?

Nothing. What we need right know is a whole Nintendo direct soley based on Zelda U, just like the Maro Kart, Smash, and Bayonetta 2 directs.

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
Captain_Yuri said:
ExplodingBlock said:

Nothing. What we need right know is a whole Nintendo direct soley based on Zelda U, just like the Maro Kart, Smash, and Bayonetta 2 directs.

Yes, we do but lets be honest here... They have clearly delayed it cause they wanted to add stuff and they want to change it up some more so there certainly wont be a Zelda U direct or any real news about zelda U until the upcoming holidays. Imo, there is no reason to spew out doom and gloom just because Nintendo's biggest Zelda got delayed just like every one of their other major Zelda games and they have mentioned in the video that it was because they have new ideas that they want to incorporate into the games so I think all this panic is just nonsense

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I hope they still say something about the status of Zelda U. Even Twilight Princess had an update at 2005 when it was revealed at e3 2004 and later released at 2006. Nintendo shouldn't let one of their most highly anticipated console game be quiet in one of the biggest gaming conference of the year.

This sucks.

What qoute? What did he say?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Nintendo has really been pissing me off lately. They better have a Direct this week because I HATE being left in the dark like this...