By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What titles will Nintendo anounce to make up for Zelda U?

We still have Xenoblade, and maybe Animal Crossing or a Paper Mario could come out later this year. I just hope they aren't solely relying on Star Fox to act as a replacement.

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network

I doubt we'll get any thing new in all honestly. Were probably going to see XCX pushed back to holiday season in the U.S. and Europe to fill the void for Zelda and have another drought to end the year till then

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Well they would have to have a bunch of heavy hitters. I don't see a bunch of smaller titles making up for this big delay. I think a lot of people are forgetting the potential of a Pokemon game being released on the Wii U! They could do another colosseum type game or they could try to make a decent spin off game that isn't pokemon shuffle. There is a lot of things they could do! They just need to think outside the box with their IPs.

Twightlight Princess HD, Sequel to Mario 64 or other open Mario World Game that's multiplayer.

Zelda Party U

Really dont believe theres something big coming.

As for they announced SM3DW at E³ 2013, nope, they didn't.

They said they where working on it in 2011 and announced it in early 2013 without showing it. So there was an E³ reveal for a title everyone knew was coming.

Maybe Nintendo will push back either Xenoblade X or Star Fox for a late 2015 release.

Around the Network

A game adaptation of the classic Zelda TV show.

.- -... -.-. -..

There have been some weird things going on with the Wii U lately. So a couple weeks ago we hear that IGN has some big Nintendo announcement incoming, but we've heard nothing since. Around the same time there was that Famitsu tease of a major Nintendo announcement. Again, nothing since then. Also, that alleged AAA Tantalus port coming to Wii U. I don't know what the heck is going on tbh. I think this holiday season Nintendo will have that rumored "Amiibo Universe" game. Will it be able to replace Zelda? Not in my book, and probably not for many others either.

I guess nothing. Animal Crossing would make sense, but I don't think that'll be released until 2016.

Saleswise any future Animal Crossing would be best on handhelds.

Dont think AC would be a big hit on a homeconsole anymore.

Diddy Kong Racing Returns. If I say it enough times it will happen.

Bonus points if the racers are from successful Nintendo indie games. I'd race the shit out of Shovel Knight.