By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Zelda WiiU to release during holiday 2016. (at the earliest)

Has a home console Zelda released on a month that isn't November?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I could definitely see that happening.

Nah, just watch how it will get delayed again..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Slarvax said:

TP came out in december

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Late 2016 sounds reasonable. But there's no way it'll slip to 2017.

Around the Network

it will come out in june, nintendo directs are more important to nintendo than E3

bananaking21 said:
spemanig said:
Is anyone even doubting that? There's no way that a new console Zelda game releasing before E3 of next year would skip E3 this year.

man this prediction is no fun. i thought people would want to kill me by saying this.

i think people's spirits are so broken that they are just "whatever" or common sense is getting contagious, kidding

Roma said:
Slarvax said:

TP came out in december

The North American version of Twilight Princess for the Wii came out in November. 

Majora's Mask came out in October in NA and WW came out in March in NA. Pretty sure there's a few more.

TP was set aside for the Wii launch in North America which was Nov 2006. They even kinda slapped GameCube owners in the face further by making them have to wait for the GCN version until December, lol.

I predict May 2016