By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Both Common and Annoying misconceptions.

Words Of Wisdom said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

Sony doesn't Innovate, bish, Remote Play is knocking at your door, please answer. Playing Playstation 1, 3, and PSN games stored on my PS3 from the comfort of my work (yeah I shouldn't be comfy at work but whatever :D ) is friggin awesome, and I haven't seen anything else like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_Desktop_Protocol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_remote_desktop_software

Of course theres remote desktop, but that's more of a hackers tool than anything xD This is a FEASIBLE feature that anyone can access as long as they have a PSP and a PS3 :P The fact that Sony advertises the feature on their Network, Blogs, and podcasts etc is pretty damn cool :) And in my opinion revolutionary and innovative for consoles.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Misconceptions are fun.

De85 said:
bdbdbd said:
disolitude said:
yeah...this smells like a microsoft bashing thread.

To balance the ods...how about...

Misconception -

People who think Microsofts 360 doesn't have the best lineup of console games and is not providing the best online service

or

People who think nintendo isn't just beating a dead horse over and over with every console and re-relasing the same games with upgraded graphics.

You really need to check out how "misconseption" differs from "opinion". 1. If i recall, Wii has more games than 360. 2. Wiis online is better than 360:s. Check out how much better featured it is. 3. Wasn't Nintendo the only out of the 3 that doesn't just upgrade graphics, but create something new. And which dead horse did you mean, PS3 or 360? As you can see, even we "Nintendo fans" correct the OP:s "misconseptions". Besides, it didn't really look like bashing anything.

More does not mean better. 360 has 11 games that received 90 or greater on Metacritic whereas Wii has only 5.  You can keep playing Pet Catz 2, or Cooking Mama, Ill stick with Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears of War, etc...

No thanks, i'll stick with Super Mario Galaxy. Owned. Although, i didn't quite follow your logic, since first you said that more doesn't mean better and right after you tried to prove something with quantity. Or was it just to prove your first points validity?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Really, I think it won't sit well with this community to have senior members and regulars shot down by a brand new (3 days old) member like this.
You have a few good points, I'll grant you, but this is not the way to treat people on forums you just joined, hovering as if your intelligence is three notches above the average in here.
Keep posting, by all means, but just for the record; this is not how Vgchartz members communicate in their first three days of membership.