By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We're a month behind in the numbers and ioi has been gone for over two weeks, what gives?

Does this mean I have to wait 2 months until we get some numbers for Bloodborne!?

Around the Network

ioi is in trouble folks! Probably owes money to someone so he can't be updating numbers here lol.

Brett has the id of his AIM account on his profile,if yo have an AIM account contact him to find out what happens!:P

It's simple the F1 season has started ,and since ioi used to be a F1 engineer , it's obvious that Bernie has called him up to get all the other teams up to Mercedes spec , or from my biased viewpoint at least get Riccardo up there.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

It's pretty clear that not many console were sold in the past months so what's the point in putting in new numbers. the Ps4 is probably at 20.23 and the to other consoles don't matter :D

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Still nothing :(

There has to be someone in the crew who has ioi's contact data...

People on here are chopping at the bit to get some numbers.

Why doesn't somebody just email him then? He's given his email address publicly before in the forums when hiring for jobs in the past.

bwalton@vgchartz.com

In thailand sampling the local talent probably, xD
(joking ioi dont kill me)