By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 down.. 1 to go..

Will Halo 5 be delayed to 2016?

Yes 190 44.08%

No 198 45.94%

See Results 43 9.98%

Total:431
darkenergy said:
mikeslemonadeFromN4G said:

Lots of games get game of the year editons every year.  Halo is a 2nd rate shooter.  It's worst than Battlefield.  And BF is worst than COD.  

After reading this I won't take you seriously.

Notice I just stopped responding to him.

Around the Network

It won't be

Mr Puggsly said:
Nem said:

Doesnt that mean it was outsourced because they couldnt handle it?

Grasping at straws much?

Me? Not at all. The impressions given by some on this thread are hardly what i consider fact about how the Halo 5 beta went and how the Halo MCC performed at launch and post launch. The multiplayer was the responsibility of 343 industries.

But, why should i bother? Not like their opinions are gonna change regardless of what i say.

I still dont get how you mean that is grasping at straws. Its because they had their hands full that they had to outsource the rest of the project. If thats is not obvious, i dont know what is. But whatever... truth is, i dont really care.

Nem said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Nem said:

Doesnt that mean it was outsourced because they couldnt handle it?

Grasping at straws much?

Me? Not at all. The impressions given by some on this thread are hardly what i consider fact about how the Halo 5 beta went and how the Halo MCC performed at launch and post launch. The multiplayer was the responsibility of 343 industries.

But, why should i bother? Not like their opinions are gonna change regardless of what i say.

I still dont get how you mean that is grasping at straws. Its because they had their hands full that they had to outsource the rest of the project. If thats is not obvious, i dont know what is. But whatever... truth is, i dont really care.

For someone that doesn't care you had an opinion. Here's the thing, MCC was originally just a Halo 2 Anniversary. It seems relatively late someone had the bright idea to turn it into the Halo collection and it was rushed to the market. I fail to see how 343 is to blame for issues of MCC.

Anyhow, you were grasping at straws trying to prove 343 is struggling. Now you're just back peddling in this response.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Nem said:
Mr Puggsly said:

For someone that doesn't care you had an opinion. Here's the thing, MCC was originally just a Halo 2 Anniversary. It seems relatively late someone had the bright idea to turn it into the Halo collection and it was rushed to the market. I fail to see how 343 is to blame for issues of MCC.

Anyhow, you were grasping at straws trying to prove 343 is struggling. Now you're just back peddling in this response.

Love how you think i got something to prove here. There were launch issues, chances are Halo 5 will have launch issues aswell. But we can all pretend we live in a pink fluffy world and that problems never happened. Thats ok too.

Around the Network
Nem said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Love how you think i got something to prove here. There were launch issues, chances are Halo 5 will have launch issues aswell. But we can all pretend we live in a pink fluffy world and that problems never happened. Thats ok too.

Go read your posts, you certainly sound like someone with an opinion and attempting to prove something.

I agree, Halo 5 will likely launch with issues (probably not as bad as MCC). But we live in a world where many games release with some issues. Sometimes even on Nintendo platforms.

If you were trying to prove a lot of games launch with issues, well I'm not gonna argue with that.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)