By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction - None of Sony and MS's main AAA established franchises will score 90+ this gen

HollyGamer said:
Nuvendil said:
HollyGamer said:
But then again, Sony world wide studio will invent something new for this generation, like they did with previous generation, they will create another legendary games, their philosophy is always trying something new. That what i like from PS exclusivity.

I find it funny that most people give Sony credit for inventing new franchises every gen but not Nintendo xD.

Every gen they create multiple new IPs and at least one always becomes a franchise.  SNES had F-Zero, Mario Kart, and Star Fox; N64 had Smash; GameCube had Pikmin; Wii had the Wii/Mii-based games obviously but also Xenoblade.  But this is all quite off topic.  Also not implying you think this way, just something your post made me think of :P 

Hey! because i am talking PlayStation here, I am not mentioning Nintendo what so ever, i am just say PS brand never depend so much on one IP every generation, maybe their ip not as big Nintendo but they have invent a lot of new ip and experimented more then other competitor, they strength is more of new IP (variation)+steady 3rd party support  + PlayStation brand,  unlike Nintendo who depend on their old famous IP but lack of Nintendo brand and mainstream 3rd party support. Nintendo also made a lot of new games and also good one, but it seems their best  games always the old famous one like, Mario, Zelda , Pokemon, Starfox, Metroid, FZERO. 

Like I said, I'm not getting on your case, just saying it's something I've noticed.  Don't get so defensive :P

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
slab_of_bacon said:

There is no chance this will happen.

TLoU 2 will score over 120/100

Exactly :P

Now go buy a Wii U and press your face firmly against the gamepad.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Materia-Blade said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Okay so which scores are thoose?

I think it's pretty clear. scores that weren't bought into being high or published by the first party companies.

This makes no sense. So any score outside of something from a playstation or xbox magazine/website is valid? What about sites that just troll and give out low scores for clicks? Or can you please give me some examples of places that give "TRUE" scores. Because I am not sure how it is clear at all.....And how would someone determine "true" scores? It is just odd to see someone say "true" scores....and I just want to be clear on what you are saying because it just doesn't make sense to me.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
Materia-Blade said:

I think it's pretty clear. scores that weren't bought into being high or published by the first party companies.

This makes no sense. So any score outside of something from a playstation or xbox magazine/website is valid? What about sites that just troll and give out low scores for clicks? Or can you please give me some examples of places that give "TRUE" scores. Because I am not sure how it is clear at all.....And how would someone determine "true" scores? It is just odd to see someone say "true" scores....and I just want to be clear on what you are saying because it just doesn't make sense to me.

If the score is trolling, why would it be a REAL score?

What about Bloodborne? That seems like a AAA game, and that`s been scoring well.

I think it`s safe to say U4, GoW4, Halo, and Forza will be above 90 at least. Those devs don`t mess around.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

If the score is trolling, why would it be a REAL score?

I guess that's my thing any site can really do that. So who is to say what is and isn't a true score?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Uncharted 4 will get above a 90, I'm sure of it