By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction - None of Sony and MS's main AAA established franchises will score 90+ this gen

I'd be surprised if Uncharted 4 doesn't reach 90.

Around the Network
-Ack!- said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

They'll probaby go with a different protagonist and mythology.

Then it will be a new IP, not God of War.

God of Thunder would be cool, if they chose the Norse mythology.

The best imo would probably be the Chinese/Japanese mythology with the four saint beasts and monkey king.

Not really. There's pretty much a God of War in each mythology. Also, I'm not sure they'll do that but I think they will.

Regarding TRUE scores, that's correct.

Gears of war and uncharted will both do it id say.

If GoW 4 is still in greece and has Kratos, it won't reach 80. If they bring a a different protagonist and mythology, than it will make it to 90+.

I can see Uncharted doing under 90, but i don't think i would bet on that. I can see Halo between 83~87 actually, i give you this.

Can talk about GT, Forza or Gears.

Around the Network

Uncharted will at least get a 90, I am 99.9% sure of it.

As for MS...that's a legitimate possibility, but I still wouldn't bank on it. 50/50 IMO.

HollyGamer said:
But then again, Sony world wide studio will invent something new for this generation, like they did with previous generation, they will create another legendary games, their philosophy is always trying something new. That what i like from PS exclusivity.

I find it funny that most people give Sony credit for inventing new franchises every gen but not Nintendo xD.

Every gen they create multiple new IPs and at least one always becomes a franchise.  SNES had F-Zero, Mario Kart, and Star Fox; N64 had Smash; GameCube had Pikmin; Wii had the Wii/Mii-based games obviously but also Xenoblade.  But this is all quite off topic.  Also not implying you think this way, just something your post made me think of :P 

Materia-Blade said:

Well now I am curious...what are "TRUE" scores?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheGoldenBoy said:
-Ack!- said:

Then it will be a new IP, not God of War.

God of Thunder would be cool, if they chose the Norse mythology.

The best imo would probably be the Chinese/Japanese mythology with the four saint beasts and monkey king.

Not really. There's pretty much a God of War in each mythology. Also, I'm not sure they'll do that but I think they will.

Of course there is[a god of war], but it wouldn't make sense to "continue" the series with different setting, when basically these mythologies can't co-exist in the same universe.

So instead of making a God of War game in Norse setting they should make a game built around that mythology, not trying to fit the new mythology into a God of War-shaped box.

Materia-Blade said:

What does that even mean?