By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Subspace Emissary-- not that good.

twesterm said:
Parokki said:
Did you stop after 4 hours, or was that all the time it took for you to beat the entire mode?

No, I'm about 6 hours in and I'm without a doubt goint to finish it.

Slash said:
Looking forward to the cutscenes though:D

Some of the cut scenes would make Square Enix's jaw drop.

If we talking about details and visuals I don't find it very special but what really makes it great is the emotions that they stop in those CGI.

Like example  (I am not going to spoil it but if you saw it you know what I am talking about)  Tea, Peach and Fox ^^''.

They are very touching and some moments really funny ^^''.

Around the Network

I think people that hype it up to be the best part of brawl would end up dissapointed.

As for me, I think it's pretty enjoying from what I've played at my friend's house. The cutscenes are great (it would be nice if there were some more development done for making more of the characters interacting a little more.

I enjoyed playing co-op but I didn't play it for a long time.

Sub Space Emissary is mediocre, its fun, but not all I had hoped for. I wouldn't say it is bad, but it does leave much to be desired.

I see it as a necessary step forward in the franchise though, an evolutionary missing link, if you will, between the Adventure mode of Melee and what will surely come in the next Smash Bros.

Was it all we hoped? No, not really. Is it bad? Nope. Is it a step in the right direction? Yes.

I love SSE, although I've been getting my ass kicked left and right, I guess that's what I get for trying Hard mode.

My only complaint about SSE is how hard and annoying the stage enemies can be sometimes.

Around the Network

SSE isn't perfect, but its fun. Co-op is a lot more fun than playing alone as well. The cutscenes are beautiful and pretty damn funny most of the time too.

the true problem with it is if u don't like it but your a ssb fanatic and u have to get everything in the game than u have to do it over and over

do you have to play this to unlock chars?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I haven't gotten far in it, but so far I had quite a lot of fun with it. The cut scenes are amazing, the enemies are creative, and there is a lot of stuff to collect and find. For a game that is supposed to be based on fighting, I think of it as a nice addition.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Me and my brother are playing it thru on co-op. Some levels are fun, but some aren't.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.