By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Santa Monica Has No Plans for More God of War PS4 Remasters; Explains Why Remasters Are Made

HollyGamer said:
Well why not make 1+2 +ascension , or just make it God of War collection and rendered all with 1080p 60fps with PS2 games total make over like MCC, in one disc?

MCC didn't fit on one disc. You still have to download 20gbs to get the full thing.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
ReimTime said:
HintHRO said:

Sounds like greatness still awaits for the RePlaystation 4

~Mod Edit~
This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Oops looks like I was a little late. Props Smeags!

A bit harsh to ban the guy...

It was because of his previous ban history.

If you've got questions about the ban, there's always the Mod Thread or a PM. ^_^

Let's get back to the discussion at hand please. :D

Remastered games raise the interest in the franchise and bring more capital for the developers to work on the next iteration of the series. I hope all remastered games flop because if they get more fans and become mainstream then all future games will be empirically bad. I'm not a hipster but I prefer to enjoy things no one heard about.

I was shocked that the gaeming industry makes remastered games for money. I couldn't enjoy the original game after I leaned that fact, and I've lost my interest in the unreleased sequel.

.- -... -.-. -..

Cobretti2 said:
HollyGamer said:
Well why not make 1+2 +ascension , or just make it God of War collection and rendered all with 1080p 60fps with PS2 games total make over like MCC, in one disc?

MCC didn't fit on one disc. You still have to download 20gbs to get the full thing.

well GOW dont have any short of multyplayer like Halo games so it will be less then that.

Around the Network

Lazy way to celebrate the 10 year anniversary

SjOne said:

Does that many people really care about GOW anymore though?

SjOne said:

This !!! actually the sentence i am looking for

FentonCrackshell said:
Do people realize God Of War 1 and 2 are both on PSNow? The only game in the series not available to play on PS4 is III. But I guess this will be TLOU Remaster all over again wherein everyone will be pissed off over its existence all the while not making mention of the other quarter million remasters.

How does PSnow help? there are plenty of places with internet that isn't good enough to sream games properly so can people stop saying this. 

They should have just done a mcc with God of war it wouldn't have been too hard. There is nothing wrong with remasters, but this one Is just lazy. It's not like Sony werent giving us proper collections last gen. 

never played three skipped sony last gen..played 1 and 2 and chains of olympus. So im kinda glad this is happening..will get when cheaper of course tho