By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodborne vs Zelda U vs Rise Of The Tomb Raider. The Rating Game.

Which will have the biggest impact upon release ?

Zelda U 249 60.29%

Bloodborne 121 29.30%

Rise Of The Tomb Raider 30 7.26%

I still don't own a New Gen Console 13 3.15%

Total:413
S.T.A.G.E. said:

What about Halo 5? Zelda is my choice though. Zelda cannot outsell Halo 5 Though. I am just giving some respect to the list though its flawed. 

Halo sells between 8-11 million copies and its launching this year. Microsoft pretty has the year in the bag.

The list is not flawed............. This is The Rating Game.

There are no "Rules" as to what games, Consoles or situations that  should be placed against each other.

If you dont like the list, ok then thats cool, but it's all in good fun. Treat it as that.

As to Halo 5, Uncharted  and even God Of War, yes those games are also well worthy to be on the list, but I chose to go with the listed 3. Which in all fairness are all great game choices too. 

Remember The Rating Game is all about having fun with videogame related content. It gets us talking about the thing that we love best, Videogames.

Big shout out to Zelda U for running away with this one. Congrats.

Around the Network
onionberry said:

I have to say Zelda, why? ok I'm a fangirl, but I love the "souls" games too. But my real opinion, Bloodborne looks amazing and the game looks like a perfect progression for the genre, but I think that zelda wii u is going to be one of those "game changers" games. Plus the franchise is a lot bigger, but that's another theme. Tomb Raider, I don't know what to expect.

In your opinion what new can Zelda bring to the series ? If anything at all. Or do you think that Nintendo will just play it safe. And also, I think MS made TR a timed exclusivity for a reason, I dont know, it is dropping in the holiday season yaknow.

Just like i said

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I see zelda outselling both but dont see it reaching 5million.

Rating
Zelda > BB > T R

Sales
Zelda > BB = TR

Great job Zelda U, to bad we wont see you anytime soon.

Around the Network

Open world Zelda owns everything.