By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodborne vs Zelda U vs Rise Of The Tomb Raider. The Rating Game.

Which will have the biggest impact upon release ?

Zelda U 249 60.29%

Bloodborne 121 29.30%

Rise Of The Tomb Raider 30 7.26%

I still don't own a New Gen Console 13 3.15%

Total:413

It's not even close...Zelda U.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

What about Halo 5? Zelda is my choice though. Zelda cannot outsell Halo 5 Though. I am just giving some respect to the list though its flawed. 

Halo sells between 8-11 million copies and its launching this year. Microsoft pretty has the year in the bag.

Halo 5 will probably beat Zelda.  Unless the MCC fumble did a *lot* more damage than any of us think to 343's reputation.  I do think it will be down from Halo 4 due to 343's damaged image and install base issues, but it will probably still hit 8mil without too much struggle lifetime.  I would hardly say that puts the year "in the bag" for them.  It's their only noteworth exclussive launching the entire year.  Premature celebration just sets you up for disapointment.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

What about Halo 5? Zelda is my choice though. Zelda cannot outsell Halo 5 Though. I am just giving some respect to the list though its flawed. 

Halo sells between 8-11 million copies and its launching this year. Microsoft pretty has the year in the bag.

Woah shoot, yeah... Halo 5 is still happening this year. That seems like a more reasonable choice than TR. H5 may end up doing the best on sales and moving consoles. Maybe score too.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nuvendil said:

Halo 5 will probably beat Zelda.  Unless the MCC fumble did a *lot* more damage than any of us think to 343's reputation.  I do think it will be down from Halo 4 due to 343's damaged image and install base issues, but it will probably still hit 8mil without too much struggle lifetime.  I would hardly say that puts the year "in the bag" for them.  It's their only noteworth exclussive launching the entire year.  Premature celebration just sets you up for disapointment.

Halo 5 is getting dedicated servers on Microsoft's cloud. Its about damn time Microsoft stopped talking about those famous servers and actually started using them. Halo 5 will sell though. I can understand MCC having issues though. Its four games on one disc and its about to expand to five once ODST drops. Everyone who bought the game before the 19th of December are getting ODST for free. I hope Microsoft pushes it back so I can get it for free as well. 

In truth Halo MCC has only hyped me up even more to buy Halo 5 day one. The remastered campaigns are amazing, including 2. Halo 3 got the least love, but its still an amazing game. 

Cloudman said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Woah shoot, yeah... Halo 5 is still happening this year. That seems like a more reasonable choice than TR. H5 may end up doing the best on sales and moving consoles. Maybe score too.

Definitely. I wasn't hyped for it until I played Halo: MCC. :)

Around the Network

Probably Tomb Raider.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Nuvendil said:

Halo 5 is getting dedicated servers on Microsoft's cloud. Its about damn time Microsoft stopped talking about those famous servers and actually started using them. Halo 5 will sell though. I can understand MCC having issues though. Its four games on one disc and its about to expand to five once ODST drops. Everyone who bought the game before the 19th of December are getting ODST for free. I hope Microsoft pushes it back so I can get it for free as well. 

In truth Halo MCC has only hyped me up even more to buy Halo 5 day one. The remastered campaigns are amazing, including 2. Halo 3 got the least love, but its still an amazing game. 

Halo 3 got boned man.  And it's painfully obvious when you go from the Halo 4 graphics and Blur cutscenes in 2 to early HD efforts in 3.  Dem character models.... :/

But like I said, I think 8mil is a shoe in.  But the disgruntlement of many fans with Halo 4's multiplayer and the fumbling of MCC will have an effect.  But on the other hand, MS may pull a Wii Sports and bundle the crap out of Halo 5 which would inflate its sales, reception be darned (not saying it will get *bad* reception, just that if it were to be less impressive than some hoped it wouldn't stop sales if all Xbones were  bundled with it anyway). 

Zelda U, because Link is just so fabulous!

Don't ask about this 2600 here... just move along...

Nuvendil said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Nuvendil said:

Halo 3 got boned man.  And it's painfully obvious when you go from the Halo 4 graphics and Blur cutscenes in 2 to early HD efforts in 3.  Dem character models.... :/

But like I said, I think 8mil is a shoe in.  But the disgruntlement of many fans with Halo 4's multiplayer and the fumbling of MCC will have an effect.  But on the other hand, MS may pull a Wii Sports and bundle the crap out of Halo 5 which would inflate its sales, reception be darned (not saying it will get *bad* reception, just that if it were to be less impressive than some hoped it wouldn't stop sales if all Xbones were  bundled with it anyway). 

Oh it will be bundled and Microsoft will probably make some killer deal out of it too just like last year (minus cutting the price). The only thing that worries me about Halo 5 are the maps. The beta maps didnt seem all that interesting, but I'll get used to them. I've probably been playing too much COD. They need to be more creative than they are. I doubt when the game drops that those will be the most popular maps. 

I know what we can expect......

Yes.

Zelda u will have the biggest impact in sales, but it's a toss up between that and bloodborne for highest rating. Zelda U and bloodborne will be high 80's to mid-90s. Rise of tomb raider will be low to mid 80's.