By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III Remastered coming to PS4 July 14th - screens and trailer

Ryng_Tolu said:
daredevil.shark said:

So what? People have no problem with wind waker or majoras mask. What's the issue?

"Another remastered" for ALL. not only PS4.

I loved Majora Mask 3D if you ask me, but i'm onest, TOO MUCH remake/remastered this gen... (yep, even for Nintendo console)

Apart from the last of us "Sony" hasn't ported anything "yet". And 3ds is opposite and has lots of remasters. And if you can enjoy a remaster (MM) then what's the problem for me to enjoy this remaster?

Around the Network

I'm surprised it's just God of War 3, not the whole Sagas collection coming to PS4.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

never played God of War before (damn 360)

so I'm looking forward to it

reminds me of bayonetta

Trailer, screens and release date in 25 minutes

I hope cutscenes are real time. Not like PS3 in which they rendered it in PC and claimed its PS3 graphics. If real time then day one purchase.

Around the Network

Sony seem to think ports are more important than original games

I love remasters. Never had a PS3, so never got to play it.

daredevil.shark said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

"Another remastered" for ALL. not only PS4.

I loved Majora Mask 3D if you ask me, but i'm onest, TOO MUCH remake/remastered this gen... (yep, even for Nintendo console)

what's the problem for me to enjoy this remaster?

NEVER SAID THIS!!!

Enjoy GoW 3 on PS4.

melbye said:
Sony seem to think ports are more important than original games

Ports are cheap money, and fans will re-buy as many times as they publish them. But I too think that the number of Remasters is getting out of control.

I recently played all ps3 games and ps2 remasters except for this. I'd love a remaster of 3. One of the best games ever.