By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gravity Rush 1+2 coming to PS4?

I feel like this would be a good move. From what I've heard, Gravity Rush is a fantastic game and its sales were kind of hindered by the Vita. Being on the PS4 would allow a lot more people to try it out and maybe it could become a bigger franchise for Sony.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Would be great if they did

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

dasnook said:
That would be awesome, great game not enough people played.

If this and Uncharted: Golden Compass release on PS4, then I don't need a Vita at all. Dumb move IMO.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

2 better be multiplat forms,  huge diss to vita fans other wise

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Michael-5 said:
dasnook said:

If this and Uncharted: Golden Compass release on PS4, then I don't need a Vita at all. Dumb move IMO.

No offense but (assuming you haven't already) if you were going to get a Vita, you would already have one. 

Around the Network

When these ratings for games get leaked, they turn out to be true 99% of the time. Considering that Gravity Rush is one of Vita's highest scoring games, this doesn't shock me in the least. If this is true, it's a pretty obvious sign that GR2 will be on PS4 as well. Honestly, I'm hoping it goes 100% exclusive to PS4.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Michael-5 said:
dasnook said:

I don't think you were ever gonna buy a Vita. The games are more than 3 years old, if you were interested you'd already have them along a cheap Vita.

Vita losing an exclusive doesn't really concern me in this case. Gravity Rush was really fun, and I think the dualshock 4 is precise enough to mimic the gravity-related gameplay on the Vita. Should be interesting. I'd play it again on the PS4 I think. As long as the sequel comes to the Vita I'm happy.

DialgaMarine said:
When these ratings for games get leaked, they turn out to be true 99% of the time. Considering that Gravity Rush is one of Vita's highest scoring games, this doesn't shock me in the least. If this is true, it's a pretty obvious sign that GR2 will be on PS4 as well. Honestly, I'm hoping it goes 100% exclusive to PS4.

Good to know, thanks. And it makes sense.

If it did, there`d go a game I`d buy a Vita for... o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread