By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gravity Rush 1+2 coming to PS4?

good for those who didn't get to play.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
Michael-5 said:

If this and Uncharted: Golden Compass release on PS4, then I don't need a Vita at all. Dumb move IMO.

No offense but (assuming you haven't already) if you were going to get a Vita, you would already have one. 

So who's buying Vita's in 2015 then?

I would buy a Vita if it had more games. Right now, I don't see it worth spending $200+ on a system for 1 game. I'm likely going to get it end of life when it's under $100 for the console, and that doesn't help Sony at all. (I've bought a few consoles at their end of life for ~$100 like my PSP and Dreamcast).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

No offense but (assuming you haven't already) if you were going to get a Vita, you would already have one. 

I would buy a Vita if it had more games. Right now, I don't see it worth spending $200+ on a system for 1 game. I'm likely going to get it end of life when it's under $100 for the console, and that doesn't help Sony at all. (I've bought a few consoles at their end of life for ~$100 like my PSP and Dreamcast).

People who were waiting for a cheaper price and/or like the games it already has I'm guessing.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Michael-5 said:

People who were waiting for a cheaper price and/or like the games it already has I'm guessing.

So if everyone has it, who's buying it?

Vita is still expensive

Turkish said:
Michael-5 said:

If this and Uncharted: Golden Compass release on PS4, then I don't need a Vita at all. Dumb move IMO.

I don't think you were ever gonna buy a Vita. The games are more than 3 years old, if you were interested you'd already have them along a cheap Vita.

Vita isn't cheap yet, $200 for a console for 1 game is steep. 3DS has enough to keep me happy for now, and I still have a lot of gems on PSP to beat.

Also like I said above, I bought a PSP and Dreamcast late. Probably going to do the same for Vita because Sony has disappointed me with it. I want Uncharted, but not for close to $300 with tax.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results