By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why XB1 MAY retake NPD crown in April. Mods lock thread

Will the XB1 win April NPD

Yes 9 5.88%

No 138 90.20%

Neck and Neck, to close to call 6 3.92%

Total:153
tiffac said:
Don't you think its a little too early for MS to do another price cut on the X1? Especially when the system sellers are coming in at the end of the year.

And of course its ok for just the PS4 to have one? Microsoft will probably do it, and well yeah!

Around the Network

I doubt it, I think PS4 will go strong until Autumn.

Qwark said:
Jep Persona 5, Disgea, Tearaway Unfolded (since barely anyone played the original) until dawn, Ratchet and Clank are nothing.

Never heard of any of those excluding Ratchet and Clank and maybe Until Dawn. So no these are not "major" (system sellers or something around that line).

super6646 said:
tiffac said:
Don't you think its a little too early for MS to do another price cut on the X1? Especially when the system sellers are coming in at the end of the year.

And of course its ok for just the PS4 to have one? Microsoft will probably do it, and well yeah!

No, Sony will go under if they do a price cut on the PS4. That's how poor they are :P

tiffac said:
super6646 said:

No, Sony will go under if they do a price cut on the PS4. That's how poor they are :P

Of course Sony will do one, but probably just starting at 349 dollars. It'll take baby steps from there.

Around the Network
Qwark said:
Jep Persona 5, Disgea, Tearaway Unfolded (since barely anyone played the original) until dawn, Ratchet and Clank are nothing.

From a sales perspective compared to halo they are nothing. Unfortunately. Even though Persona 5 will undoubtedly be my game of the generation upon release...

Qwark said:

In the US? none of those will really push console sales.  

keep on wishing

Sharpryno said:
Qwark said:

In the US? none of those will really push console sales.  

I've only heard of Rachet and Clank, thus giving me the feeling most of those are going to be useless to the average consumer.

so basically your theory is
- XB1 lost January cause for 10 days its price technically went back up to $399
- lost February cause PS4 had The Order
- will lose March because PS4 has Bloodborne
- but will win April cause then they both are expecting no major releases and the PS4 is more expensive....

OK, looking forward to April!!!