By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rubang's Reviews #1: If you don't like Brawl you're not a real gamer!

This is the best piece of satire ever constructed here on VGChartz. Bravo to all our participantz.

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
Well I've never played any SSB game (never had an N64/GC) and I don't plan on buying SSBB for my Wii, but I guess I'm not a real gamer, even though I've been playing videogames for about 20 years now...

DITTO.....great post

So guy's what if E3 reveals Brawl Channel with Downloadable Content, for new challengers that wish to join the Brawl as well as voice chat and USB ipod compatibility oh and all of this with a new $39.99 external wifi hardrive, that allows direct access to your Wii within a 30 yard range and locks based on your SUID

System unique identification. (WFC)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Also when I fully focus in Brawl, the stuff that I can pull off at that level of play (with shiek; believe that) would would probably (If I ever get captured on video) make people think wtf? how?

Brawl requires a pulling back on every aspect of the game at very high level play, even crawling can determine win/lose in abstract ways - the hand eye reaction time needs to be super amazing - although online that gets harder.

I'm not going to go at length as to what I mean, but I will say that be it melee or brawl, a novice will look at the game and wonder if their isn't anything more? A mid level player will usually be so content with their ability that they will be blinded from the depth and potential of the games physics, a pro by technicality will find what works and use it to it's full potential, but a master of melee or brawl will use every aspect of the game to benefit them, mainly because they can use most all of the characters enough to know the punishable moves.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

MANUELF said:
pichu_pichu said:
elgefe02 said:
pichu_pichu said:
I don't like fighting games...

You are lying

I like brawl but not fighting games...

The same to me, I love Smash and JUS, but the 3D figther or 2D figther type SF don´t.

yeah, similar to me like regular sports titles and mario sports tiltles,

still, why did they give pichu the pink slip