By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is VGC annoying to use these days? Ads, pop-ups etc.

So, how annoying do you think VGC is to use after the latest "improvements"? On a scale from 1-10, i'd give VGC atleast 8. You get pop-up ads really often, in theads, that has a lot of text in one page, the content disappears as soon as the page loads. At least when using Wiis browser. In the hardware graphs, selecting the hardware you want to view, doesn't really work with Wii, and what you can select, is usually spoiled by pop-up, which prevents you from seeing the graphs, because you need to go back to select the hardware again. Similar problems anyone and who's annoyed in using the VGC these days?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

i never have pop-ups with FF

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I get slowing down (due to images and pop-ups) at times here, but that not too much of a problem.

I agree with you, but this is the only answer you'll get from people on this site.

"Firefox + adblocker plus = win"

I've been getting an incredible amount of pop-ups recently, sorry ioi as much as I like to not have pop-up blocker on to support your site, recently I have had to have it on because it's been playing my patience.

But hey, on the brightside I signed up for one of the adds I saw today on here, some online Browser games, so there's a +1 for you.

Around the Network

Ive been getting rather annoyed with the pop up's. Spesh since im on 64k atm.

Well I'm firefox but eventually 1 pop up gets through.

Just downloaded Firefox + adblocker plus.

Full of win... I've blocked tons of sigs and gifs.

My only problem with the site is that it's not longer usable with my PS3. Sometimes my sister hogs the computer to watch some Flavor-Flave bullsht.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I get the odd full screen ad... I find them annoying. But, VGChartz also has to pay its bills and this is the way they do it like 99% of other sites that have decent traffic levels.