By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Friend Codes Only.

2363-5325-6342

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Around the Network

AH I can't add anymore people. 64 How are they going to fix this?

sc94597 said:
AH I can't add anymore people. 64 How are they going to fix this?

Delete the people you don't know. I've started only adding people I know, because it would take too long otherwise.  I may get the full list up someday, but it won't be very soon. :P

hey music get on we have a 1vs1 going join us make it 3 :)

Whoops, I'm 20 minutes too late, lol. You guys still playing?

Around the Network

At this point we're obviously over 64 and still rising so everybody can't add everybody thanks to Nintendo's idiotic system.

First suggestion: PM users if you add them so they can tell you if they are adding you or not

Second suggestion: Maybe a regional breakdown (midwest, east coast, west coast, new england area) could help since it also would reduce lag between users

Any ideas? If somebody wants to start a regional FC thread where we pool people together that would be pretty sweet.

nah he left :( i kept winning :) but make a room i'll join .

kk

eh, regional could be ok, but really I just want to play against some of the regulars here, I don't really care if they're in California or New York as long as its playable.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

@BenKenobi88: I haven't seen you online yet... Did you fix the connection problems you were having?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.