By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Friend Codes Only.

taomaster06 said:
who is fred? he is really good with peach

Thanks taomaster! (I'm Fred) Peach was my main in Melee that's why :) but you're quite dangerous yourself!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

My Brawl name is ETCON. I'll be Brawling tomorrow. I'm hoping to have everyone added by then...but it may take some caffeine.

Just finished playing a few brawl matches with stonecold (SPENC) and DarkNight. I only have 3 FC listed for brawl, so I hope it not too late to add mine to the list. My brawl name is WILD.

WILD
3050-7275-9996

PS When you add me to your list. Please send a message to me so that I will add you to my list.

Wii Console Name: Wildcat

Friend Code: 7641 5356 3079 0411

Wii games purchased: RE4:Wii, RRR, Zelda:TP, Trama Center, MP3

Wii game want list 2007: MySims, Fire Emblem, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Mike 2019-9321-8084

I plan to start adding tomorrow.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

"Disconnected from network during transmission. error Code: 85010"

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Around the Network

Actually the name isn't important... If you add someone, just add them using any name... Once they've added you their names will change automatically ^^.
Also my list is full so if someone haven't added me, I'll have to delete them :(
But I'll add new FCs... And if in 3 days you haven't added me I'll have to delete your code :(. If someone in particular wants to have a brawl with me just send me a message and I'll add your FC ^^.
I'll add and delete more FCs once I get home from school :P. And I'll be online as soon as I get home ^^.
Really, I wish brawl could add unlimited number of Friend Codes...

WaSuMaRa said:
"Disconnected from network during transmission. error Code: 85010" <--- I get that stupid message when I try to play brawl with anyone, I have tried a lot but i have never been able to connect. Also when I play against friends I always have terrible lag (near unplayable). Can it be a firewall that is blocking my connection to brawl?? Or why im unable to play without lag? even with people that lives near me. Can someone please help me with this? Oh I also forgot, my wireless router is far away from my wii, the signal is low, may that be reason for lag too? Should I connect it via ethernet?
The same happends to me. I also have a wireless connection but mine is only 3 ft from the wii.

I think I have everyone up to this point. Very well could have missed a few, but my list is to 62/64. I may remove people  after a few days if more codes appear. Though I'm not completely sure if I can play on the network here or if it is firewalled, so hopefully I'll find out soon.

sc94597 said:
WaSuMaRa said:
"Disconnected from network during transmission. error Code: 85010" <--- I get that stupid message when I try to play brawl with anyone, I have tried a lot but i have never been able to connect. Also when I play against friends I always have terrible lag (near unplayable). Can it be a firewall that is blocking my connection to brawl?? Or why im unable to play without lag? even with people that lives near me. Can someone please help me with this? Oh I also forgot, my wireless router is far away from my wii, the signal is low, may that be reason for lag too? Should I connect it via ethernet?
The same happends to me. I also have a wireless connection but mine is only 3 ft from the wii.

It's not your connection. The massive amont of people playing just overloaded the servers.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Valdens said:
sc94597 said:
WaSuMaRa said:

It's not your connection. The massive amont of people playing just overloaded the servers.

There is alot of people playing? Everytime I try to play a random game there is only about 1 person who joins.