By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will 3DS's holiday title be?

?

Fire Emblem if 30 34.48%

Metroid 19 21.84%

Pokemon Z 25 28.74%

A remake 4 4.60%

Other 9 10.34%

Total:87
Slade6alpha said:
Better not have anything to do with Pokemon...

It will and you can only blame consumers for it.

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
I think Japan will be getting the Fire Emblem title. But I think we should be getting Metriod 3D game. And probably more remakes.

Why would you want a 3D Metroid game on the 3DS?

Samus Aran said:
The latest Fire Emblem sold Metroid-ish numbers.

True. But there's already Awakening on the 3DS, while there isn't any Metroid game. So it's likely that Metroid would push more hardware than another Fire Emblem.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Pokémon Z... And if will be a New 3DS exclusive's as RGE said, it will increase the sales by a lot.

spemanig said:
ikki5 said:

if they did that, it would be the worst selling pokemon game to date.

Crystal did just fine.

Yeah but crystal released on the next generation system, not the currently generation upgrade. Also, I do not believe gold or silver worked on the original gameboy either.  so really, your point is invalid.

Around the Network
ikki5 said:

Yeah but crystal released on the next generation system, not the currently generation upgrade. Also, I do not believe gold or silver worked on the original gameboy either.  so really, your point is invalid.

GBC wasn't a next-gen system, it was just an upgrade of the GB, and Gold and Silver did work on the gameboy. Wrong twice.

Most likely Fire Emblem If. It's coming out in the summer for Japan so it just makes sense.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

spemanig said:
ikki5 said:

GBC wasn't a next-gen system, it was just an upgrade of the GB, and Gold and Silver did work on the gameboy. Wrong twice.

By this logic the gameboy advanced was an updated system and no, gold and Siver did not work on the original Gameboy. I am trying it right now and it doesn't work. If they are supposed to work then maybe I have newer copies of the game but surly, my gold cartridge does not work with my Gameboy. (yes, my gameboy works)

Yokai Watch and pokemon.  That seems to get a game most years. 

I really want Fire Emblem if to be the holiday game....

....but most likely the next Pokemon

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]