By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What gains your respect on VGchartz?

If they aren't annoying fanboys, how long they've been a member, if they troll/spam a lot and of course the content of there posts.

Around the Network

In order of most important to me:
1.) Their Attitude: Someone who is sensible, and supports their ideas.
2.) How long they've been around
3.) How much they've contributed to the Forums/ Post Count
4.) How much they've contributed to the site.
5.) If they agree with my opinions.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I think it's unfair to dislike someone for being a fanboy.

Who here can honestly say they aren't at all? Seriously, biases is in our blood, it's what makes us human, Don't deny something so basic.

As long as you can back yourself up with sensible debate, that's cool with me.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

A good avatar and a small sig.

kingofwale said:

Who here can honestly say they aren't at all? Seriously, biases is in our blood, it's what makes us human, Don't deny something so basic.

I said annoying fanboy as in "They can't even admit that other consoles/games are good too" fanboy.

It just really annoys me when people can't see that every console has there strong points. 

Around the Network
cool48 said:
kingofwale said:

I said annoying fanboy as in "They can't even admit that other consoles/games are good too" fanboy.

It just really annoys me when people can't see that every console has there strong points.

Honestly? I think everybody can see it, most people just won't admit it here. lol

We all know SMG kicked ass and Brawl is an AAA title. Or Halo 3 is probably the best online FPS game ever or PS3 is a really awesome multimedia powerhouse.

it's okay if you don't mention it all the time, but when the obvious is there, don't deny it.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

not spamming or trolling.

not being kingofwale gives you a lot of respect!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

The content of their posts.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Whoever can fit the most swearing into their posts on a per-word basis definitely wins my respect.  In fact, anytime I see posts without swearing, my opinion of the person(s) who have made them is reduced.  There's no place for subtlety and/or tact here, people.  Get with it.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.