By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Guardian Finally Shows Up... on Planet Mira! (Xeno X) Pics Inside!

So How Do You Who Now?

Xenoblade Guardian! 24 44.44%

The Last X! 10 18.52%

X Guardian of the Last Chronicles! 20 37.04%

Total:54
onionberry said:
This game is going to be better than the hypothetical "last guardian" so.........

The last guardian isnt an rpg though. The quality of games that Team Ico has made have been very influential even though they were influenced by a lot of Nintendo hits.

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
wow, yet another game downgrade.

You can't downgrade what doesn't even exists.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

S.T.A.G.E. said:
onionberry said:
This game is going to be better than the hypothetical "last guardian" so.........

The last guardian isnt an rpg though. The quality of games that Team Ico has made have been very influential even though they were influenced by a lot of Nintendo hits.

Team ICO is dead for me, 10 years waiting for a new game? nope.

Pavolink said:
Tachikoma said:

*Applauds

Hey T Bone you put this in the wrong forum. It's supposed to go in the Sony forum.

Around the Network
onionberry said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The game was announced in 2009. Final Fantasy XV was announced in 2006 I believe.

Japan has been having a rough transition into the modern world of gaming where westerners seem to excell in pushing power. When they finally showed us FF XV it paid off. They are just trying to make things as good as they can be. Japanese games struggled through last generation until they could find a way to adapt. I think this generation, Japanese games will be at their strongest. 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
onionberry said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The game was announced in 2009. Final Fantasy XV was announced in 2006 I believe.

Japan has been having a rough transition into the modern world of gaming where westerners seem to excell in pushing power. When they finally showed us FF XV it paid off. They are just trying to make things as good as they can be. Japanese games struggled through last generation until they could find a way to adapt. I think this generation, Japanese games will be at their strongest. 

tbh I love  japanese games more than western games, but I have a love–hate relationship with Team Ico and Japan Studio right now. Great stuff like Gravity rush and then...  Knack... seriously.

I loled

Thanks for not showing the girl's face. Now I can at least pretend that she's attractive.

Pavolink said:
Tachikoma said:

Except,  every game thats shown "in production"  isn't finished either,  so to a consumer "doesnt exist" yet we still say downgrade if the later media for it shows a difference in quality. 

So your comment makes no sense,  initial media for TLG does exist. 

Nice try though ;)